The Wandering Weasel

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

The Masked Weasel
Hopeful
Hopeful

The Wandering Weasel

Post by The Masked Weasel » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Hello all, long time lurker, first time writer.

I have been watching the wanderers for about 17 years. It started when my cousin and I met outside McDonalds on a boring saturday and wondered what we should do for the day. We ended up wandering down to Burnden, paid the nominal fee to get in (£2.50 iirc) and the journey/dream/nightmare (delete as applicable) began. Looking forward to conversing with you all at some point. Remember, I'm new, be kind!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Welcome weasel. Some of us are kind, some less so, but that's what makes a forum. Say what you wish 9within the rules) and don't worry too much about the unkind.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Is your hovercraft full of eels?

Hi mate welcome

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:36 pm

very big welcome - was a lot cheaper than £2.50 for my first game...

10p, iirc...

The Masked Weasel
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Masked Weasel » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:08 pm

William the White wrote:very big welcome - was a lot cheaper than £2.50 for my first game...

10p, iirc...
Crikey, showing your age their WtW. Could you get 5 pints and have enough change for a chip supper from 50p :wink:

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Welcome. I always like finding out how people found the Whites. I just had it instilled in me from birth. I liked playing football, I was born in Bolton, Dad only related things to me about Bolton. I was a Bolton fan.

Anyways glad you joined the forum and picked the right side. Welcome.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:59 am

Welcome. Before I say anything else to you, are you the type that's going to a match in order to want Bolton to lose because you dislike the manager, do you disagree that he's doing a good job but support the club, do you hope we do well despite certain factors, or are you blindly optimistic about our manager's abilities?

Choose carefully, because you will be pigeonholed by those who don't fall into your Venn Diagram circle (albeit a diaram without any overlap).
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

The Masked Weasel
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Masked Weasel » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:22 am

Whilst I certainly do not agree with all of the Ginger one's ideas and tactics, he is our manager and I don't believe it does anyone (the team, the fans, the club) any good to so openly criticise him. But I do see the point that if the fans are unhappy about the situation, they have a right to protest, as they pay their money to watch disappinting football week after week. Is that vague enough for you? :mrgreen: