Hello..............

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Hello..............

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm

My name is Gary. Gary the Beaver.

I have been known to many on here as enfieldwhite but due to some technical difficulties I am having to log in under a pseudonym for my pseudonym. If you get me.

Anyway, hello.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi mate, come on in and tell us something about your love of all things white, we don't bite so don't worry :mrgreen:

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:40 pm

As in Richard Littlejohn's next door neighbour? That Enfield?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:As in Richard Littlejohn's next door neighbour? That Enfield?
So you keep saying, but I haven't seen him since he borrowed my long-handled shears! :evil

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi Gary,

Welcome on board. This is the thread where you can tell us a little bit more about your life outside of BWFC. You know - trainspotting, stamp collecting, attending wife swapping parties. That sort of stuff.

Any outside interests? :twisted:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Hi Gary,

Welcome on board. This is the thread where you can tell us a little bit more about your life outside of BWFC. You know - trainspotting, stamp collecting, attending wife swapping parties. That sort of stuff.

Any outside interests? :twisted:

:lmfao:

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Lost any forums recently?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 pm

I think I'm going to like it here. :mrgreen:

Oh by the way.......................... :arse:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 pm

May I be the first to nominate Gary for the 'Enfield White Blond Moment Award'? It's only a matter of time... :wink:

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:May I be the first to nominate Gary for the 'Enfield White Blond Moment Award'? It's only a matter of time... :wink:
It may come sooner than you think. I don't know what this technical difficulty is, yet. :|

If it's something I've done, I've done it very publically. (adopts Alan Carr voice) What am a like?!!! :roll:

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm sorry Gary, but we've detected that your IP address is using two account and have to ban you ;)

I've sent you an email btw.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:44 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:Lost any forums recently?
:pray:
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Hello..............

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Gary The Beaver wrote:My name is Gary. Gary the Beaver.

I have been known to many on here as enfieldwhite but due to some technical difficulties I am having to log in under a pseudonym for my pseudonym. If you get me.

Anyway, hello.
Ah, I'm finally beginning to understand what twonk means..... :lmfao:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:13 am

Gary The Beaver wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:May I be the first to nominate Gary for the 'Enfield White Blond Moment Award'? It's only a matter of time... :wink:
It may come sooner than you think. I don't know what this technical difficulty is, yet. :|

If it's something I've done, I've done it very publically. (adopts Alan Carr voice) What am a like?!!! :roll:
Hope you get it sorted. Send me a message or call if it's something my moderately technical brain might be able to help with...

btw. I'm not going to make Fulham. Somebody decided to have a shotgun wedding this weekend (not me!)

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Gary The Beaver wrote:

Hope you get it sorted. Send me a message or call if it's something my moderately technical brain might be able to help with...

btw. I'm not going to make Fulham. Somebody decided to have a shotgun wedding this weekend (not me!)
I'm not doing Fulham either. I have a race in the morning and am booked in for a stint at my daughter's school Christmas Fete in the afternoon.
Last edited by Gary the Enfield on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Hello..............

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Gary The Beaver wrote:My name is Gary. Gary the Beaver.

Anyway, hello.
Ah, I'm finally beginning to understand what twonk means..... :lmfao:
Cheers Monty. You may have missed this earlier so just in case.............

:arse: :arse: :arse: :arse: :arse:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Gary The Beaver wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Gary The Beaver wrote:

I'm not doing Fulham either. I have a race in the morning and am booked in for a stint at my daughter's school Christmas Fete.
Enjoy the Crimbo fete. Will try and work out what other games I can get to, though at the moment I'm probably best staying away!

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Gary The Beaver wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Gary The Beaver wrote:

I'm not doing Fulham either. I have a race in the morning and am booked in for a stint at my daughter's school Christmas Fete.
Enjoy the Crimbo fete. Will try and work out what other games I can get to, though at the moment I'm probably best staying away!
There's always the Arsenal midweeker sometime in the New Year but I won't be seeing any games before Christmas with work, running and family commitments.