Hello

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Xue Bao
Hopeful
Hopeful

Hello

Post by Xue Bao » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi All,

I've been a long-time follower of the site without ever daring to post anything myself, but I thought it was about time I did (call it a New Year's Resolution!).

So anyway, hello!

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Hello and welcome to this website which is designed to help you post messages about stuff.
Was right all along

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome and tell us a little about yourself - where are you from and why do you support the Whites, etc.?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 pm

I see you've already got stuck in on the forums! Good work fella!
I write words for a living. I play records for a living. Both of these thing should tell you that I'm a failed musician.

Gloucester White
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Gloucester White » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Hello
The future's bright, the future is ginger free :-)

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:57 pm

welcome aboard :wink:
where are you from ?

Xue Bao
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Xue Bao » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Welcome and tell us a little about yourself - where are you from and why do you support the Whites, etc.?
I'm from just near Blackpool - always been a White owing to my dad's coming from Bolton. We've got season tickets in the West Stand Lower, so I get to all home games. And like I said, I've stalked the board for too long without contributing. It just seemed an appropriate time to do so in the new year and new era!

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Xue Bao wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Welcome and tell us a little about yourself - where are you from and why do you support the Whites, etc.?
I'm from just near Blackpool - always been a White owing to my dad's coming from Bolton. We've got season tickets in the West Stand Lower, so I get to all home games. And like I said, I've stalked the board for too long without contributing. It just seemed an appropriate time to do so in the new year and new era!
I thought your username was Chinese at first, until I started wanking over a picture of Susan Boyle and then you sprang to mind
Was right all along

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Bruno wrote:
Xue Bao wrote:

Brunman - not sure that reads the way you intended it.
Last edited by Wandering Willy on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:28 pm

It does
Was right all along

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:56 am

Welcome aboard and let's hope it is the beginning of a great new year.

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:24 am

Xue Bao wrote:
Whereabouts? I'm a fellow Fylde poster, though I now spend most of my time in Liverpool with uni.

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 am

Welcome SuBo.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."