hello

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

ebby
Hopeful
Hopeful

hello

Post by ebby » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:49 pm

hello there one n all..

have kept my eye on these board for the past year or so but after todays good news i thought now would be the right time to sign up

here's to positive match days at the reebok and prosperous future for both bolton and owen

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Come on in Ebby, and welcome. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Welcome ebby. 8)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Welcome and tell us a little more about yourself - where are you from, how long have you supported BWFC, etc.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Re: hello

Post by Dujon » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 pm

ebby wrote:hello there one n all..

have kept my eye on these board for the past year or so but after todays good news i thought now would be the right time to sign up

here's to positive match days at the reebok and prosperous future for both bolton and owen
Hello, ebby. Did we have to pay the previous board compensation for your transfer? :wink:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: hello

Post by Hoboh » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 am

Dujon wrote:
ebby wrote:hello there one n all..

Hello, ebby. Did we have to pay the previous board compensation for your transfer? :wink:

FAF

ebby
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by ebby » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 am

haha yeah all compensation has been sorted, jst sorting out a few backup posters who should sign up over the next few days

i started watching bolton when i was about 11 when Phil Neal was in charge so have experienced all the recent good times. Not had a season ticket for a good few years until this year i got one again int North Stand with the bloody drummers and dum dum dum dum dum "CHEAT" chants!!!

I live just behind Asda on Middlebrook so nice n easy for the Reebok