supose i had better introduce myself properly...

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm

thebish wrote:
Bruno wrote:On a related topic I had a fantastic bacon butty this morning. Didn't give a second thought to whether the pig had a nice life or not. It was fookin dee-lish
weren't you going to write an article for the front page about what you ate for your tea?
:conf:
Was right all along

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Bruno wrote:
thebish wrote:
Bruno wrote:On a related topic I had a fantastic bacon butty this morning. Didn't give a second thought to whether the pig had a nice life or not. It was fookin dee-lish
weren't you going to write an article for the front page about what you ate for your tea?
is what you promised on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 am

Bruno wrote:
thebish wrote:
You do know the difference between pork pigs and bacon pigs don't you?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm

boltonaremysecondteam wrote:Would like to give you the impression bobo that not ALL gooners are a bunch of numptys. There really are some sensible, realistic ones around to.

As for the chickens i rescue ex battery hens with thebish so most of mine aren't fancy breeds but look something like this:

My ducks are fancy breeds though i have 2 khaki campbell girls and a male call duck called Thierry :D
Welcome aboard belatedly.

As an aside- is that Megson without a suit on?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 pm

thebish wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Bruno wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Welcome, Helen. If the venom in the Arsenal threads doesn't get to you, General banter is likely to make you apoplectic (as someone who cares about things like sustainability or animal welfare). Still, it takes all sorts (even hobo) so I hope you stick around.
That's a terribly condescending thing to say, I hope you've apologised to him.
Condescending? I don't think so. I was merely warning a newcomer that if she cared for causes like saving featherless chickens a visit to Planet Hobo might be an unnerving experience. But not everyone is a tree hugger, nor everyone a right wing republican. So it takes all sorts....

I only apologize if I have unintentionally upset someone. I doubt Hobo is very upset.
bruno is pulling your chain Monty - no need to flush...
It appears zulus flushed him. I was actually wondering whether he would beat me to 10,000 posts (I had a start of 9,000 :wink: ) but I guess not. Still there's bound to be another sibling, no?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Bruno wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Welcome, Helen. If the venom in the Arsenal threads doesn't get to you, General banter is likely to make you apoplectic (as someone who cares about things like sustainability or animal welfare). Still, it takes all sorts (even hobo) so I hope you stick around.
Condescending? I don't think so. I was merely warning a newcomer that if she cared for causes like saving featherless chickens a visit to Planet Hobo might be an unnerving experience. But not everyone is a tree hugger, nor everyone a right wing republican. So it takes all sorts....

I only apologize if I have unintentionally upset someone. I doubt Hobo is very upset.
Heart broken monty :wink:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 am

thebish wrote:
William the White wrote:
Hobinho wrote:
Bruno wrote:
:lmfao:

Notoriety

Non! Je ne regrette rien
hobo spells much better in French than English... Is this a clue to his seeming eccentricity? He's really working in a foreign language and culture.
<cough> copy and paste </cough>

I didn't study literary/form criticism for 2 years not to spot that! Not Hobo's original work!!!!
Disappointed "bish", the art of today is how to find the relevant answer, not how one posts in forum.

Big_Sharps
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: supose i had better introduce myself properly...

Post by Big_Sharps » Fri May 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:...though dunno how long i will stick around for given i don't have many pearls of wisdom to spout on Bolton Wanderers but you seem a nice lot.

I'm Helen, 29, live in Sussex and a gooner (went to first match in '93 and get up there about a handful of times a season, fave players - Dennis Bergkamp, Paul Merson and Tony Adams - had 3 mice named after them as a kid!)

I teach PE part time at a local private school and also do other bits of sports coaching. Am a qualified football coach and used to play a bit myself - left winger - but now do mostly athletics coaching and a bit of competing (triple jump)

Found this forum through my very good friend thebish who i met as we are mutual chicken keepers. Share my house with hubby, dog, 2 cats, 4 chickens and 3 ducks and thats about it really. Can usually be found on Gooners world forum - http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I was going to ask HBAYT , but the bits highlighted prove you must be a blatent dyke.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri May 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Big_Sharps wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:...though dunno how long i will stick around for given i don't have many pearls of wisdom to spout on Bolton Wanderers but you seem a nice lot.

I'm Helen, 29, live in Sussex and a gooner (went to first match in '93 and get up there about a handful of times a season, fave players - Dennis Bergkamp, Paul Merson and Tony Adams - had 3 mice named after them as a kid!)

I teach PE part time at a local private school and also do other bits of sports coaching. Am a qualified football coach and used to play a bit myself - left winger - but now do mostly athletics coaching and a bit of competing (triple jump)

Found this forum through my very good friend thebish who i met as we are mutual chicken keepers. Share my house with hubby, dog, 2 cats, 4 chickens and 3 ducks and thats about it really. Can usually be found on Gooners world forum - http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I was going to ask HBAYT , but the bits highlighted prove you must be a blatent dyke.
Yup! Thats right, i have cropped hair, biker boots, weigh 20 stone and have a girlfriend called Maureen. How did you guess? What a clever boy you are...

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri May 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:Fcuk off you dick
Translated for you
Sto ut Serviam

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri May 20, 2011 10:05 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:Fcuk off you dick
Translated for you
:D

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri May 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Now, wheres them pics :)
Sto ut Serviam

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:Now, wheres them pics :)
Haha - and there i thought you were, gallantly defending my honour just cos you're a gentleman!

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm

No, you didn't :)
Sto ut Serviam

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Hmmm.... so you defended my honour in exchange for pics of me in my bikini?! Not sure you're much better then that muppet above! ;)

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Who mentioned the bikini
Sto ut Serviam

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri May 20, 2011 10:33 pm

You want photos of my children Caps? Ahhh, thats so sweet of you to want to see how my babies are doing. I'll find you one :)

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri May 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Heres Jessie

And Jack

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Fcuk me.

I don't know what's most scary.

The pictures of the kids?

Or Caps trying to cybor on the internet...

Dilemma...

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Hey! My kids aren't scary! :(