Sir Nut = ]

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 am

Welcome Sir Nut.

You'll have a great time here - if you abide by the rules. There aren't many. :wink:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 am

Aye, welcome. you'll obviously make a contribution to a couple of debates we've never had - Megson and Davies - so, look forward to that.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 am

Lord Kangana wrote:
sluffy wrote:
Or the one about hijacking thread after thread after thread to spout your Megson is king / Davies is shite views.
Hmmm, there always was a prophecy that a challenger would emerge to defeat BWFCi. Maybe theres some truth in it.
Hang on a mo, I've always been in the pro-Davies camp and still am.

Just pointing out that he may be coming to the end of his powers and that Elmander has been playing better than he's been getting credit for.

And I said after the Blackburn game that Megson should go.

But anyways welcome to the new poster, I do have a feeling you'll be trouble though!

:mrgreen:

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 am

Welcome. Any Stelios gossip and if you know where to find the FA Cup replay online then you'll be welcome with very open arms

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:34 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:
sluffy wrote:
Or the one about hijacking thread after thread after thread to spout your Megson is king / Davies is shite views.
Hmmm, there always was a prophecy that a challenger would emerge to defeat BWFCi. Maybe theres some truth in it.
And there's me thinking you've been doing a Swede to death recently!
Just pointing out that he may be coming to the end of his powers and that Elmander has been playing better than he's been getting credit for.
Ah! knew you'd get round to it :mrgreen:
You did, you did indeed! Nightmares stopped yet?

But anyways welcome to the new poster, I do have a feeling you'll be trouble though!
Based on What evidence? :conf: Come on you cannot just come out with statements based on no fact can you? :wink:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Hobinho wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:
sluffy wrote:

Based on What evidence? :conf: Come on you cannot just come out with statements based on no fact can you? :wink:
I can because I qualified it with "I have a feeling". Which is almost as good as "I reckon" but not quite.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hobinho wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:
sluffy wrote:

I can because I qualified it with "I have a feeling". Which is almost as good as "I reckon" but not quite.
Maybe

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:
sluffy wrote:

Cheers for the welcomes guys and ignore anything Sluffy puts about me because (being a wum, in his clever ways) he will obviously try and twist things, iv never said Davies is Shite EVER, i stated that he needed to be dropped in the current team with more team players on the pitch, you can clearly see (when your at the match) his of the ball movement has no thought about it and cant read the game, his touch on the ground is sometimes embarrasing, he is a direct player to be played around direct players, unfortunately for Davies we have players like Lee, Klasnic, Riga, Wilshire, Holden, Elmander and Mark Davies who are all pass and move players and when on the pitch with some of these he looks well out of place.

Megson did a cracking job for us given the fact the shite Big Sam left this club in. Anyway hes gone now so no need to talk about him.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Elmander?

Megson???

Riga??????

I can see we're gonna get on like a house on fire.

Preferably yours.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Sir Nut wrote: Cheers for the welcomes guys and ignore anything Sluffy puts about me because (being a wum, in his clever ways) he will obviously try and twist things, iv never said Davies is Shite EVER, i stated that he needed to be dropped in the current team with more team players on the pitch, blah blah blah whine whine whinge blah rhubarb....
oh ffs - get over it - we really are not interested in fallings out on other boards.

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:32 am

thebish wrote:
Sir Nut wrote: Cheers for the welcomes guys and ignore anything Sluffy puts about me because (being a wum, in his clever ways) he will obviously try and twist things, iv never said Davies is Shite EVER, i stated that he needed to be dropped in the current team with more team players on the pitch, blah blah blah whine whine whinge blah rhubarb....
oh ffs - get over it - we really are not interested in fallings out on other boards.
ok :pray:

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 pm

So, Sir Nut....am I right in thinking your user name is inspired by a typo that featured in a programme for the Greece v England match in 2001?
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:44 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:So, Sir Nut....am I right in thinking your user name is inspired by a typo that featured in a programme for the Greece v England match in 2001?
Something like that........ yeah.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Nah, it's a serious question. The translator obviously didn't work too well when making that programme.

And, if it isn't as I asked, what's the inspiration for the name?
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

The Ghost of Burnden
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Ghost of Burnden » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 am

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Nah, it's a serious question. The translator obviously didn't work too well when making that programme.

Sir Nut,

Just a quick word.

NATASHA is on here as well under the guise of Dutch Amos

And yes I ultimately got banned from BA for issuing a death threat to Natasha, after almost 18 months of being bullied by her - not to mention she using my FB profile to contact MY friends and tell lies about me!

Last word on it!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:14 pm

The Ghost of Burnden wrote:
KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Nah, it's a serious question. The translator obviously didn't work too well when making that programme.

Sir Nut,

Just a quick word.

And yes I ultimately got banned from BA for issuing a death threat to Natasha, after almost 18 months of being bullied by her - not to mention she using my FB profile to contact MY friends and tell lies about me!

Last word on it!
No but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah because what happened was you know the Redmond sisters? Well they found a verucca sock in the girls' bogs and put it in Carrie's bag and she completely had an eppy and turned up to Kamal Sharma's party with a compass and stabbed Kamal Sharma but anyway Shelly Bentley gave Craig Herman a blowy in the shallow end for a bite of his Funny Foot...

The Ghost of Burnden
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Ghost of Burnden » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 pm

thebish wrote:
The Ghost of Burnden wrote:

Sir Nut,

Just a quick word.

Last word on it!
No but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah because what happened was you know the Redmond sisters? Well they found a verucca sock in the girls' bogs and put it in Carrie's bag and she completely had an eppy and turned up to Kamal Sharma's party with a compass and stabbed Kamal Sharma but anyway Shelly Bentley gave Craig Herman a blowy in the shallow end for a bite of his Funny Foot...

love it!
:lmfao: