Sir Nut = ]

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Sir Nut = ]

Post by Sir Nut » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi i have just recently been banned from Wum aces for having my opinion on Kevin Davies being dropped in the current regime, yes i went on quite a bit but when people dont see the in depth side to our problems it needs to be addressed, the fans got there own way with Megson (which i was dissapointed about as i thought he did a brilliant job in rebuilding our club for the future whilst keeping us in the top flight) and they got there own way with taylor, so why not davies? He can't control, he has no vision, he cant read the game, he cant shoot, he doesnt make clever runs and finally finds his team mates with 7 or 8 passes a game. Davies is definatelly not a bad player if played in the right way and right style (the big sam style) Play for set pieces and hit every ball long to him and one will work eventually, theres no point in playing Davies with Lee, Holden, Wilshire and Elmander as they are all pass and move players (they are having to avoid davies in the build up). Coyle either needs to play direct with Davies in the team and put individual players in like Cohen, Taylor and gardner or play a pass and move team with out him.

Anyway enough about that, ill leave that stuff to the threads.

My names Chris and iv been a season ticket for 20 years, i wasnt going to sign up to another forum but i read the first page of the wolves game and i found there was some very knowlagable posters, thats alls i want, talking in wum aces was like banging my head against a wall with an exception of 2 or 3 posters (shaft, craig j and straight g) i understand everyone has an opinion but i like it when they back it up with reasons, if anyone challenges my opinions i will be willing to discuss why i have that opinion, im here to talk football and football only, i also appreciate that this site has been around a very long time and will respect all members opinions.

Hopefully i enjoy my stay here.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Not Guilty! :mrgreen:

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Hobinho wrote:Not Guilty! :mrgreen:
Haha care to explain?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Sir Nut wrote:
Haha care to explain?
Welcome, Chris. I am not certain, but he may be referring to posters using a second login to support their own views. He appears to be saying he is not you. However, it could be something else completely.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:
Haha care to explain?
Welcome, Chris. I am not certain, but he may be referring to posters using a second login to support their own views. He appears to be saying he is not you. However, it could be something else completely.
Nowt like a mystry is there :mrgreen:

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:
Haha care to explain?
Haha, firstly, thanks for the welcome, secondly he obviously knows me from wum aces, i think............... :whack:

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:49 pm

So when's Sluffy turning up to tell us why you got banned then?

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:So when's Sluffy turning up to tell us why you got banned then?
The reason we got banned was the fact they thought i had 2 accounts, which was untrue as my dad signed up, so he got banned for that (i was previously at his house and posted, (i only posted 3 or 4 times on that ip), i got banned for derogatry which was a bit hypocryticle as i was called every name under the sun, including ''spaz'' im not into name calling but if someone slags me of for my opinion i will hit back, on wum aces people tended to hate me because i had an in depth opinion and they couldnt come back with anything contructive so they name called instead. Other people who knew there stuff would give a reason or debate with me which i like. Im sure wum aces is full of posters from other sites that have been banned. Tash is there aint he :crazy:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Hobinho wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:
Haha care to explain?
I assuming it was this bit that Hoboh was proclaiming not being guilty of...
Sir Nut wrote:My names Chris and iv been a season ticket for 20 years, i wasnt going to sign up to another forum but i read the first page of the wolves game and i found there was some very knowlagable posters
Welcome

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Does anyone else reading that intro. get the feeling he talks really fast in real life? No?

Anyway welcome, welcome! :D

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:Does anyone else reading that intro. get the feeling he talks really fast in real life? No?

Anyway welcome, welcome! :D
iM dxslexsis,

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Hobinho wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:
Haha care to explain?
I assuming it was this bit that Hoboh was proclaiming not being guilty of...
Sir Nut wrote:My names Chris and iv been a season ticket for 20 years, i wasnt going to sign up to another forum but i read the first page of the wolves game and i found there was some very knowlagable posters
Welcome
You get 2 for that!!!

:fingers: :fingers:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Ah!!! just sussed what Wum is.............

:oops: I thought it was something to do with Alf's "b!eedin'" mob

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:So when's Sluffy turning up to tell us why you got banned then?
All in here if anyone is interested -

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/forum/inde ... 737.0.html

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:47 pm

sluffy wrote:

That doesnt tell the whople story does it sluffy.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Welcome aboard, Sir Nut.

Whilst it was honest of you to advise of your ban from other sites it does seem a bit silly to start off your introduction with some sort of puerile spat. Unless of course it was to entice Sluffy into a continuation of such.

Settle down, don't take every critique of your posts as a personal affront, and you'll get along quite well here (I think).

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Sir Nut wrote:
sluffy wrote:

That doesnt tell the whople story does it sluffy.
That's true -

I missed out the bit about where we had to issue a forum warning about abuse of the pm service, when we caught you pm-ing to start up a WUM campaign!

Or the one about hijacking thread after thread after thread to spout your Megson is king / Davies is shite views.

Do you want me to go on……?

I’ve never really minded you being a WUM, what I did object to was that you were hurting our little site by turning off people from wanting to read anything because of your reams and reams of the same old thing.

I asked you nicely on numerous occasions not to swamp the site – we all knew well enough what you stated view was – but the last incident where you pretended to be your dad in an attempt to presumably start a one man comedy double act, to the same old broken record theme of Davies is shite, Elmander is brilliant – then to deny it and finally to threaten us – simply used up all the patience I had – and that’s saying something!

The Wanderer is a fantastic site and the posters here are no fools – so for your own sake I suggest you don’t play foolish games on here too!

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm

sluffy wrote:
Or the one about hijacking thread after thread after thread to spout your Megson is king / Davies is shite views.
Hmmm, there always was a prophecy that a challenger would emerge to defeat BWFCi. Maybe theres some truth in it.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:44 pm

I think in relation to the spat on another site, both parties should probably stop continuing it on this one. :-)

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 am

Worthy4England wrote:I think in relation to the spat on another site, both parties should probably stop continuing it on this one. :-)
I was going to hit back at Sluffy but like you said lets not continue it on here, this is a fresh slate and i learnt from my mistakes on the other site, listening to Wums, biting at wums and with some people you just cant have a debate. Worhty if im out of order with any of my posts i would no problem with you telling me but you will see overtime, im nothing but passionate about Bolton Wanderers Football Club and thats the reason iv signed up, nothing else.