Tottenham Hotspur supporter coming in peace

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Mr_Neutral
Hopeful
Hopeful

Tottenham Hotspur supporter coming in peace

Post by Mr_Neutral » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi,

Firstly - great site. I'm from a Tottenham Hotspur forum and would like to ask Bolton Wanderers fans some questions before the game this Saturday. I believe Owen Coyle would want a result from that game and with the chase for 4th - I think it'll be a tough game.

So, I hope you don't mind me joining and hope that you're all willing to enlighten us Tottenham Hotspur fans with your views.

Also, vice versa - if you have questions for us, happy to answer eg drinking venue before the game etc.

Adam

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Tottenham Hotspur supporter coming in peace

Post by boltonboris » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Mr_Neutral wrote:Hi,

Firstly - great site. I'm from a Tottenham Hotspur forum and would like to ask Bolton Wanderers fans some questions before the game this Saturday. I believe Owen Coyle would want a result from that game and with the chase for 4th - I think it'll be a tough game.

So, I hope you don't mind me joining and hope that you're all willing to enlighten us Tottenham Hotspur fans with your views.

Also, vice versa - if you have questions for us, happy to answer eg drinking venue before the game etc.

Adam
Welcome, I'm not exactly excited about the prospect of facing your lot at weekend!
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Welcome...

Go onto the Trotters forum and post your questions on the bolton v the spuds thread.

you'll get plenty of answers and some will be printable... :wink:

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Adam
What the fook do you think you are doing being a reasonable sounding Spurs fan?! Sort it out. I need claims about being a massive club to believe you. You didn't even use the word 'deserve' once. You're not fooling anyone fella, who do you really support?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Toni_DelijeSever
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Toni_DelijeSever » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Man,leave him alone,he's just trying to be nice and to hear a word from bwfc fans ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaVIQoyFue0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Toni_DelijeSever wrote:Man,leave him alone,he's just trying to be nice and to hear a word from bwfc fans ;)
It was ironic jesting, Toni - an English disease. Welcome Adam, though i don't really understand the neutral user name.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Toni_DelijeSever
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Toni_DelijeSever » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Ohhh sorry then...

Anyway,Adam,what do you think about those Croats in your team :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaVIQoyFue0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I don't think we have a chance in hell of snatching 4th..... :conf:

Mr_Neutral
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mr_Neutral » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Toni_DelijeSever wrote:Ohhh sorry then...

Anyway,Adam,what do you think about those Croats in your team :)
Corluka - Brilliant in defence - good when pushing forward

Modric - Great passer, has the flair, and recently likes to tackle

Kranjcar - Bargain - been brilliant

So, positive words about the Croats in our team :D

Mr_Neutral
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mr_Neutral » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 pm

boltonboris wrote:

Adam
Welcome, I'm not exactly excited about the prospect of facing your lot at weekend![/quote

Neither am I - have a lot of respect for Coyle. Though we need 3 points, Bolton won't make it easy for us.

Mr_Neutral
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mr_Neutral » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Toni_DelijeSever wrote:Man,leave him alone,he's just trying to be nice and to hear a word from bwfc fans ;)
It was ironic jesting, Toni - an English disease. Welcome Adam, though i don't really understand the neutral user name.
I can answer that - I just didn't want to cause any offence.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Mr_Neutral wrote:
Neither am I - have a lot of respect for Coyle. Though we need 3 points, Bolton won't make it easy for us.

I suspect we will make it all too easy for you!

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 am

At the risk of sounding like a right twerp, I don't really care. We will be back next season.

Mind you, to play for pride and knock off a team that is theoretically far more skilled than mine/ours does have a certain attraction. :wink:

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:56 pm

4-1 loss would be generous

woodgate39
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by woodgate39 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Hey yo there brother
what ever trouble your in bolton tottenham has your back