Looking for DVD copy of Bolton v Liverpool 2008

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Penfold_67
Hopeful
Hopeful

Looking for DVD copy of Bolton v Liverpool 2008

Post by Penfold_67 » Thu May 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello....wondering if any Bolton fan would be able to help me. I'm a Celtic fan, with a Spurs supporting husband and eldest son. Somehow my youngest decided at 5 he was a Liverpool fan! Anyhow, he was lucky enough to get to be the Liverpool mascot when they played at Bolton in November 2008. We had a fantastic day at your stadium (sorry they won :) We recorded the match on Sky+, and for the last 18 months I've been meaning to put it onto disc. Obviously now the Sky+ box has gone t*ts up and I've lost his big day! :( So I'm looking for a DVD copy of the game shown on Sky with the build-up outside the dressing rooms and in the tunnel. Would anyone keep copies of old games? I'm willing to pay for it....I would offer a Celtic player in return but there's none worth having! Any help anyone can offer would be great.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Thu May 27, 2010 8:37 pm

If you can't get a copy of the game from elsewhere and it's your box rather than the disk in your box that's gone tits up then on first perusal this may be of some help.

http://www.skycopyplus.co.uk/

I've never used it (don't have Sky) but it (or the associated forum) may be a option of last resort (or possibly first) resort.

Is that enough brackets?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Looking for DVD copy of Bolton v Liverpool 2008

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu May 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Penfold_67 wrote: I'm a Celtic fan, with a Spurs supporting husband and eldest son.
You can't tell us that without divulging details of the breakfast table Robbie Keane squabbles. :wink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Penfold_67
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Penfold_67 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Little Green Man wrote:If you can't get a copy of the game from elsewhere and it's your box rather than the disk in your box that's gone tits up then on first perusal this may be of some help.

http://www.skycopyplus.co.uk/

I've never used it (don't have Sky) but it (or the associated forum) may be a option of last resort (or possibly first) resort.

Is that enough brackets?
Thanks, but box is totally gubbed and not even with us anymore :(

( you can never have enough brackets! ) :)

Penfold_67
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Looking for DVD copy of Bolton v Liverpool 2008

Post by Penfold_67 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Penfold_67 wrote: I'm a Celtic fan, with a Spurs supporting husband and eldest son.
You can't tell us that without divulging details of the breakfast table Robbie Keane squabbles. :wink:
Yip, it's a interesting household....there's always someone getting abuse for a crap team performance :) Obviously they all agree Keane's better off with us :D Hopefully they'll forget where they left him!