All New Bolton Wanderers Supporters Club

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWSC
Hopeful
Hopeful

All New Bolton Wanderers Supporters Club

Post by BWSC » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi, please let me introduce myself, my name is Matthew Jones, I’m an ardent Bolton Wanderers supporter who feels a little disenfranchised from the club these days, I know we have bwsa, but having attended a couple of meetings and functions over the years, I feel that this group is out dated and doesn’t represent today’s average supporter, I know we have all these excellent forums and message boards but we don’t have a direct link or voice with the club .

I think this actually puts us at a disadvantage to supporters of other clubs, as we don’t have a say in how our club is run !

So with this in mind I and a couple of other die hard wanderers have decided to start our own supporters club, one that will be proactive and that intends to take over as the official voice of BWFC supporters,

We intend to hold a public meeting before the start of the season and would encourage anybody who would like to get involved in any capacity to sign up.

www.bwfcsc.co.uk

PS We are not another forum or messageboard but hope to utilize all the wanderers fan sites

thanks, matt