Big_Sharps ere

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Big_Sharps
Hopeful
Hopeful

Big_Sharps ere

Post by Big_Sharps » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm

I only really registered in order to send a pm to somebody but I thought I owed the site owner the courtesy of at least introducing myself.

I am 24 and I live in Great Lever and have been a Wanderers fan since the age of 6 and Super John is without question my all time favourite Wanderers player. I post on another wanderers forum which I will not name and I am looking forward to what Owen Coyle's first full season will bring and I have absolute faith in him that he can get the best out of the hand he is dealt

Here is to hopefully a succesful 2010/11 season.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Big_Sharps ere

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Big_Sharps wrote:I only really registered in order to send a pm to somebody but I thought I owed the site owner the courtesy of at least introducing myself.

I am 24 and I live in Great Lever and have been a Wanderers fan since the age of 6 and Super John is without question my all time favourite Wanderers player. I post on another wanderers forum which I will not name and I am looking forward to what Owen Coyle's first full season will bring and I have absolute faith in him that he can get the best out of the hand he is dealt

Hello Big Sharps and welcome.

I'll name the other site (wanderersways). We're a broad church here and welcome all comers. Just watch out for the tramp. :wink:

Big_Sharps
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Big_Sharps » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Big_Sharps wrote:I only really registered in order to send a pm to somebody but I thought I owed the site owner the courtesy of at least introducing myself.

I'll name the other site (wanderersways). We're a broad church here and welcome all comers. Just watch out for the tramp. :wink:
I do sometimes visit wanderersways although BA is the forum of choice but I did not want to seem as if I was plugging it. This site seems like a good one so I may post here from time to time.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Big_Sharps wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:

I do sometimes visit wanderersways although BA is the forum of choice but I did not want to seem as if I was plugging it. This site seems like a good one so I may post here from time to time.
Post away friend.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 am

Yep, you're welcome here too, Big Sharps. :D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:I'll name the other site (wanderersways).
You've had a fecking David Pleat there, mate! :lol:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
:conf:

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
:conf:
I was wondering about that, too.

You been kerb crawling in Luton or something?

Even so, I still don't get it. But then, I'm naive.
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:16 am

Welcome aboard