Attention all New Users!!!!!!

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:25 am

keveh wrote:
If it gets out of hand I can resize the avatars (pictures) so that they keep all of the frames equal. it can get annoying sometimes.
If you can, then I think this would be a good idea. Could you make them a bit smaller? If people only write one line then it leaves an inch of white space.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:31 am

I have had a look at the settings, and there is a restriction of 100 pixels * 100 pixels, but for some reason it isn't coming in to effect.

so for now you can resize your own avatars, or if you don't know how send them to me and i'll do it for you.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:36 am

keveh wrote:I have had a look at the settings, and there is a restriction of 100 pixels * 100 pixels, but for some reason it isn't coming in to effect.

so for now you can resize your own avatars, or if you don't know how send them to me and i'll do it for you.
Is there a way of uploading an avatar from your computer without finding an internet link?

I would quite like mine making smaller so should I send you the link or could you do it just by right clicking on it?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:44 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
keveh wrote:I have had a look at the settings, and there is a restriction of 100 pixels * 100 pixels, but for some reason it isn't coming in to effect.

Is there a way of uploading an avatar from your computer without finding an internet link?

I would quite like mine making smaller so should I send you the link or could you do it just by right clicking on it?
Yes there is - Keveh is probably the man to ask on that one.

As for Avatar sizing I think your current one is probably the optimum size. I prefer that to the little thumbnails that some sites have (like BB). But each to there own..........

If you want you can email us a pic you would like as an Avatar and we can upload it for you.
Smarties have answers.....

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:37 pm

Yeah you can enable to upload from your computer, but it depends how much bandwidth is available on the server etc.

Going On A European Tour
Hopeful
Hopeful

New site for me

Post by Going On A European Tour » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:26 pm

:D
This site looks wicked and miles faster than 606 where Ive just registered too. How do u put pictures on your profile??

I've read 606 for the past week and saw all the posts telling everyone to convert over here and ive got to say you're right mummy

Heres to long and happy posting without being able to take a dump in between looking at posts!
See You in Europe For A Bevvie or Three!!

Simbo
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Simbo » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:33 pm

Welcome!

Read the FAQ's that should help you out RE the Avatar mate. Anything else ask the one called Bench! Or PM me.

Have fun!
"Small ones are nice..... Huge ones just feel better....."

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:34 pm

Simbo wrote:Welcome!

Read the FAQ's that should help you out RE the Avatar mate. Anything else ask the one called Bench! Or PM me.

Have fun!
Wow - you mean I have responsibility? :wink2:

Welcome to the site Going On A European Tour!!!! :Wave:
Smarties have answers.....

Going On A European Tour
Hopeful
Hopeful

Thanks Guys

Post by Going On A European Tour » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:00 pm

What a nice gesture to welcome me to the site!!

Much livelier and better than 606.

Cheers.
Best get back to work, these houses won't sell on their own you know!!
See You in Europe For A Bevvie or Three!!

Jazzy Jeff
Hopeful
Hopeful

Bolton Barmy

Post by Jazzy Jeff » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:15 am

First time poster here. I was an occasional poster on 606 before they started closing it down over night - no good in my current location!
Hi to all Whites fans, particlarly those in remote outposts.
Been a fan since 1977, first game vs Cardiff that same year.
Cheers, all the best.
Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. By then you are a mile away, and have his shoes.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:26 am

g'day!

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:27 am

Hello from the states, i figured my first post on this board should be here. :oops:

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:51 am

Hello from India! Welcome to the site guys, I'm sure you'll settle in just fine. And remember this is a fanzine too and everyone's welcome to write.

plodder
Promising
Promising

Post by plodder » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:39 am

americantrotter wrote:Hello from the states, i figured my first post on this board should be here. :oops:
Enjoy yourself and welcome. :ok:

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:53 am

Hello!

:Wave:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:48 pm

y'areet

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:28 pm

I wasnt even smart enough to start a thread for myself when I joined! :oops: Some people I've never seen again on this one though.