Hi, just passing through.

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Re: Hi, just passing through.

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:56 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:I've mailed him on PM but he's not picked it up yet despite maybe 2 weeks passing.

Hopefully he'll come round.
Was it all your fault, bobo? I've failed to understand the whole sage.
No it wasn't.

Well, not really.

Not, quite.

It came from his boast in the "naughtiest thing you ever did at school" thread (page 2) where he claimed he & his class did things which were ... well, shall we say "a little exaggerated" ??

Annoyed Grunt called him & I said "well, that saved me saying it".

So it was Colins fault, not mine ... really.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:I've mailed him on PM but he's not picked it up yet despite maybe 2 weeks passing.

No it wasn't.

Well, not really.

Not, quite.

It came from his boast in the "naughtiest thing you ever did at school" thread (page 2) where he claimed he & his class did things which were ... well, shall we say "a little exaggerated" ??

:spank:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

No it wasn't.

Well, not really.

Not, quite.

Well, if you're going to be like that I'm off !!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

No it wasn't.

Well, not really.

Not, quite.

Well, if you're going to be like that I'm off !!
**cough*** bullshit **cough** :wink:
Last edited by Annoyed Grunt on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:It's always Bobo's fault. When it comes to PR he has something of the Aldolfs about him!
... & I'll deal with YOU later, wine-boy.

vladablok9a
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by vladablok9a » Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 am

First, sorry for bad english (blame google translate :D )

approximately 15 years ago, I watched the premier league match, I remember as if yesterday was played bolton against Crystal Palace, the result 5:2, since then I start watching Bolton and not missed a single game.
Since I am from Serbia, of course I watched the game on TV. Last year I spared a couple months to finally be able to watch one live game Bolton, was game against fulham (0:0). When I was backing to serbia someone stole from bus all my stuff , but I was not sorry, Bolton live viewing experience is the most beautiful thing happened to me and nothing could ruin that feeling.

In life I have suffered many disappointments, but this is still one of the major. Since I live in a country where I live, where 90% of the population barely has money for basic needs, and since I am not able many years, to go with my son on holiday, I get stupid idea to bet, I gave all the money I have on few matcehs, that was my last chance to go on holiday.I was Play on fulham 1 (1.90) Wolverhampton 1X (1.96) and Bolton 1 (2.0) I put 300 euro and waiting last whistle to take 2232e, but then I just see how Morrison scoring and all my plans are gone in second, and worst thing QPR win.
I do not know why I write all this, probably because no one understands that in addition to teams from my country I can cheer for bolton. Do not complain for the money and another summer in the city, I've must say all of this. I do not know if anyone reads this and, frankly, and it does not matter, in an attempt to make it easier for myself, I wrote this.
no matter what Bolton was and will be my team
Regards
Vladimir Šoškić
Beograd, Srbija
[email protected]

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Mon May 07, 2012 11:32 am

vladablok9a wrote:First, sorry for bad english (blame google translate :D )

approximately 15 years ago, I watched the premier league match, I remember as if yesterday was played bolton against Crystal Palace, the result 5:2, since then I start watching Bolton and not missed a single game.
Since I am from Serbia, of course I watched the game on TV. Last year I spared a couple months to finally be able to watch one live game Bolton, was game against fulham (0:0). When I was backing to serbia someone stole from bus all my stuff , but I was not sorry, Bolton live viewing experience is the most beautiful thing happened to me and nothing could ruin that feeling.

In life I have suffered many disappointments, but this is still one of the major. Since I live in a country where I live, where 90% of the population barely has money for basic needs, and since I am not able many years, to go with my son on holiday, I get stupid idea to bet, I gave all the money I have on few matcehs, that was my last chance to go on holiday.I was Play on fulham 1 (1.90) Wolverhampton 1X (1.96) and Bolton 1 (2.0) I put 300 euro and waiting last whistle to take 2232e, but then I just see how Morrison scoring and all my plans are gone in second, and worst thing QPR win.
I do not know why I write all this, probably because no one understands that in addition to teams from my country I can cheer for bolton. Do not complain for the money and another summer in the city, I've must say all of this. I do not know if anyone reads this and, frankly, and it does not matter, in an attempt to make it easier for myself, I wrote this.
no matter what Bolton was and will be my team
Regards
Vladimir Šoškić
Beograd, Srbija
[email protected]
The first rule of gambling..never bet on Bolton Wanderers...ever!
The Voice Of Reason