Flying visit from a Spur

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Flying visit from a Spur

Post by TTID » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:22 pm

thebish wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
TTID wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Anyway fore I forget, welcome Mr Totty fan
No point welcoming him, he's buggering off again after Sunday apparantly! ;)
Thats the plan.
Don't we still have to meet in the league?
he's given up on the league.. apparently none of the spurs fans ever thought they could win it - he's only interested in the cup now...
My good natured banter with your lady friend has obviously put your back up & made you take a dislike to me. Que sera sera.
I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours but i think that God's got a sick sense of humour and when i die i expect to find him laughing

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TTID » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:23 pm

The Axman wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
TTID wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Anyway fore I forget, welcome Mr Totty fan
No point welcoming him, he's buggering off again after Sunday apparantly! ;)
Thats the plan.
Don't we still have to meet in the league?
But that means he can still buy me a drink this season. yahay a free 1/4 pint for me then.
As you are not a closet Gooner i will stretch to a half.
I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours but i think that God's got a sick sense of humour and when i die i expect to find him laughing

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:39 pm

TTID wrote:
My good natured banter with your lady friend has obviously put your back up & made you take a dislike to me. Que sera sera.

not sure where you read "dislike"... maybe you're a sensitive soul? I have more than once invited you to stick around! (which I will happily do again! - stick around!)

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TTID » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:48 pm

thebish wrote:
TTID wrote:

not sure where you read "dislike"... maybe you're a sensitive soul? I have more than once invited you to stick around! (which I will happily do again! - stick around!)
Very sensitive. I cry at The Waltons & Little House of the Prairie.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:51 pm

TTID wrote:
thebish wrote:
TTID wrote:

Very sensitive. I cry at The Waltons & Little House of the Prairie.
don't we all!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 pm

TTID wrote: Cheers. I will keep it in your trophy cabinet. Plenty of room.

It might get a bit dusty though.
Its way fuller then yours will ever be...

Arsenal

League Champions

FA Cup Winners

League Cup Winners

European Fairs Cup Winners

European Cup Winners Cup Winners

Spurs

Football League Champions

F.A.Cup Winners

Football League Cup Winners

European Cup-Winners Cup Winners

UEFA Cup Winners

Football League Division Two Champions

Like the way winning division 2 is considered worthy enough to go in your list of 'honours' :laugh:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:13 pm

hmmm... Spurs got themselves promoted up the divisions by finishing top... so "league two champions" does mean something....

whereas Arsenal... - actually, remind me what position they were in when promoted to Div.1 - and why that was.... :wink:

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:18 pm

thebish wrote:hmmm... Spurs got themselves promoted up the divisions by finishing top... so "league two champions" does mean something....

whereas Arsenal... - actually, remind me what position they were in when promoted to Div.1 - and why that was.... :wink:
Do you think i care we got promoted somewhat dodgily back when you were a nipper Bish?! ;) We are the longest standing team to have stayed in the top division without going down and it winds the spurs fans up good and proper. I think its hilarious! :mrgreen:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
thebish wrote:hmmm... Spurs got themselves promoted up the divisions by finishing top... so "league two champions" does mean something....

Do you think i care we got promoted somewhat dodgily back when you were a nipper Bish?! ;) We are the longest standing team to have stayed in the top division without going down and it winds the spurs fans up good and proper. I think its hilarious! :mrgreen:
indeed - but that's the ONLY reason you have not got it on your list... you FAILED to achieve it!! you don't leave it off because you think it is lame to put it on there - you leave it off because you haven't actually done it!! you cheated instead!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 pm

thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

indeed - but that's the ONLY reason you have not got it on your list... you FAILED to achieve it!! you don't leave it off because you think it is lame to put it on there - you leave it off because you haven't actually done it!! you cheated instead!
:roll: Just beacuse you want it to be a valid honour so there is actually something to put on the Bolton honours list! :P

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

:roll: Just beacuse you want it to be a valid honour so there is actually something to put on the Bolton honours list! :P
our list is too HUGE to fit on a forum! last time we tried it crashed the servers....

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TTID » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:22 am

Got to laugh GG - the Arse are SO superior in everyway to Spurs but you still went to all the effort of putting up a list of your past glories. All those trophies and yet you still have an inferiority complex after all these years LOL. It must be a south London thing!

Of course I was referring to the new non- trophy cabinet you had installed at the bowl of silence - as the song goes - what a waste of money ha ha.

We will have something you lot will never have - class.
Even ignoring the murderers and drunk drivers of your inglorious past like Alan Sunderland and Tony Adams you now have people like Wenger and the little Twitter-shite Wilshere and the gobshite Szezny. Class - shame you will never have it.

Spurs have never had an average gate over a season under 20k for decades. You probably don't recall your sub-5k home gates in the mid-60s. Look it up! Don't have that on your list of acheivements then LOL!

75 percent of Premierleague manager prefer to watch Spurs this season - sensible chaps.

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TTID » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:44 am

One more thing
Far from 'infuriating' Spurs fans, the fact that you are actually proud to have bribed your way into the old Div 1 just reinforces our point about class.

To be fair it is not your fault I suppose as it is inherent within your club. Look at the lies and broken promises Arse made to local residents and the council over the bowl of silence. Probably something else Goons are proud of. Shameful.

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TTID » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:52 am

L'Arse
Owners - Russian and American
Stadium and shirt sponsor - Arab
Manager - French
England players - what up to a massive 2 now?

Spurs
Owners - English
Shirt sponsors - English
Manager - English
England internationals - Dawson, Jenas, King, Huddlestone, Lennon, Defoe, Walker, Parker.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:08 am

Are you in the BNP? :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TTID » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 am

What? Because I am proud that my team that plays in the English Premierleague is predominantly an English organisation whereas L'Arse just happen to play in London (although let's be honest it could be anywhere).

BNP? You know what religion we are right? Not sure you thought that question through really LOL.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 am

So you are saying that all Spurs fans are Jewish?

You are a bit of a tit, aren't you?
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 am

I'd rather have a foreign manager and team and have seen Arsenal win things in my life time then have an English manager and team and not. Hold onto your imagined 'class', it's not quite as great a feeling as winning the league though - I can tell you. Have you ever see Tottenham win the league? I have seen Arsenal win it numerous times...

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TTID » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:38 am

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:So you are saying that all Spurs fans are Jewish?

You are a bit of a tit, aren't you?
LOL. Brilliant. Accuse someone of being in the BNP because they are proud their club has a predominantly English back bone - that's fine. Suggest that Jews or fans of a club with strong Jewish links are unlikely to be in a ultra-right wing party and you are a tit. Love it.

TTID
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TTID » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:39 am

Gooner Girl wrote:I'd rather have a foreign manager and team and have seen Arsenal win things in my life time then have an English manager and team and not. Hold onto your imagined 'class', it's not quite as great a feeling as winning the league though - I can tell you. Have you ever see Tottenham win the league? I have seen Arsenal win it numerous times...
Ah a nice little bite. Lovely. That's the difference though isn't it. Most fans love their teams despite under-achieving. Still - nothing wrong with being a glory hunter I suppose.
Last edited by TTID on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.