Hello from Japanese TV!

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

NHKJapan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Hello from Japanese TV!

Post by NHKJapan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi everyone, I'm from NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) and I'm coming to Bolton to interview fans about Ryo on either the 21st April for the Swansea match or the 2nd of May for Tottenham. Are any of you interested in meeting up with us to talk about what you think of Ryo's performance at the club so far? and if you want him to stay? Please get in touch if you are by emailing [email protected]

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Hello from Japanese TV!

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm

No takers, chaps?

She seems legitimate (see http://twitter.com/#!/ericanhk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and not a WUM. I'd sign up, Erica, but I'm geographically challenged.

"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Same here, but if you decide to go to Canada instead you'll probably find plenty of people to interview.

NHKJapan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by NHKJapan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 am

Ha I'm afraid Canada is a bit out of the way for us this time! We're not going to ask anything difficult and the interviews will take about 10 minutes each. If you'd prefer to call me rather than email my number is Office: 0207393 8102 or Mobile: 07798810 175. We can also send you a DVD of the report after the interview.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 pm

will it be in a takeshi castle style? like our defending?

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Yeah I'll talk about his "performances", they've been absolutely shit.

Stick that on your TV show.

My apologies, that was a bit strong and harsh, but he has been very very rubbish.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 am

He often looks like he's won a competition to play with professional footballers for a season.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm

How can i put this, well if i went to my local butcher's and asked for a Ryo Miyaichi he would give me some tripe.

He needs to stop wearing them orange boots, there not made out of banana skins are they? that would explain alot.

Tell him to open his eyes when he's running with the ball too.
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 am

Jokers in White wrote:How can i put this, well if i went to my local butcher's and asked for a Ryo Miyaichi he would give me some tripe.

He needs to stop wearing them orange boots, there not made out of banana skins are they? that would explain alot.

Tell him to open his eyes when he's running with the ball too.
Racist :wink:
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi Erica.

Ryo Miachi is still very young. He's also only on loan here with a view to his gaining Premeiership experience. He has pace but isn't making the impact we need at our club. Right now we are struggling for our survival and need experience and toughness just to do that. Ryo may turn out to be a fine footballer in the future but it's way too soon to know that. I doubt you'll get much more opinion on him the present time. Wish you luck and you might try approaching the club management for their view.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?