Returning

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

JJ4bwfc92
Hopeful
Hopeful

Returning

Post by JJ4bwfc92 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey everyone names JJ I'm a returning fan who forgot his login ages ago and backtracked my emails last couple of weeks to find my login so hopefully be posting regularly soon

quick overview of me I was born into a united loving family and followed them up until i was bout 8 when one day watched saturday footy to find i fell in love with the silky skills of the legendary "Jay Jay okocha" since then been a wanderers fan and haven't looked back 8)

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Returning

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri May 25, 2012 8:45 am

JJ4bwfc92 wrote:Hey everyone names JJ I'm a returning fan who forgot his login ages ago and backtracked my emails last couple of weeks to find my login so hopefully be posting regularly soon

quick overview of me I was born into a united loving family and followed them up until i was bout 8 when one day watched saturday footy to find i fell in love with the silky skills of the legendary "Jay Jay okocha" since then been a wanderers fan and haven't looked back 8)

Glory hunter.

Welcome back.

JJ4bwfc92
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by JJ4bwfc92 » Fri May 25, 2012 9:11 am

yeah tbf i was lol at least when i changed my mind its my local team i was glory hunting i was born in bolton at least lol

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri May 25, 2012 9:41 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
JJ4bwfc92 wrote:Hey everyone names JJ I'm a returning fan who forgot his login ages ago and backtracked my emails last couple of weeks to find my login so hopefully be posting regularly soon

Glory hunter.

Welcome back.

which is why he's chosen this moment to come back!! :lol:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Welcome back in JJ.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?