any help?

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

onlywanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: any help?

Post by onlywanderer » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Puskas wrote:
onlywanderer wrote:buying my first season ticket this year as for the first time (a) I can afford it now, and (b) I've moved (slightly) closer to the 'bok, allbeit still only as close as London.

I can afford the season ticket no problem but for a train ticket from london to Horwich, I'm looking at 70 quid return!!

So I was wondering if anyone on here either goes up regularly from London and knows a cheaper way, or if anyone knows whether the club do something for fans not located up Norf.

I'd be absolutely gutted if i couldnt buy my season ticket because of this.

Cheers.
Join the London Whites:
http://www.londonwhites.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our travel organiser (nominally Bob) tries to book trains in advance, so we can sometimes pay as little as £50. Mind you, we normally end up forking out about £70 anyway. But we drink enough to help us forget.

When I first moved down to London it was about £20 return. Pah. Stupid trains.

The only problem is you'd have to listen to the likes of us spout shi1te all the way there and back...

Not me, of course, because, as I've said, I'm not going to any games this season (other than the reserves, to boo that kid).
I tried to sign up recently actually, said someone would be in touch but never heard?