Hello

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

NP44
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Hello

Post by NP44 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:21 pm

A true Druid.[/quote]His garden is full of daffodils and he only eats leaks.[/quote]we call him the Forum Rarebit...[/quote]You will have noticed by now that many people on this forum are deeply disturbed.[/quote]

That's what we all have in common through watching the Wanderers especially those who followed in the eighties.
'I know he's a popular player but we think this is taking things too far. Somewhere in Bolton there's someone with a John McGinlay tree in their garden!' Super John's Wife.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed May 29, 2013 12:52 am

NP44 wrote:A true Druid.
His garden is full of daffodils and he only eats leaks.
we call him the Forum Rarebit...
You will have noticed by now that many people on this forum are deeply disturbed.[/quote]
That's what we all have in common through watching the Wanderers especially those who followed in the eighties.
You will need to take lessons in imbedded quotes.... :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

NP44
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by NP44 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:48 am

You will need to take lessons in imbedded quotes.... :wink:[/quote]
I'm not the sharpest knife inthe drawer but i'm sure I'll learn.
'I know he's a popular player but we think this is taking things too far. Somewhere in Bolton there's someone with a John McGinlay tree in their garden!' Super John's Wife.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:53 am

NP44 wrote:Day off work and a windy day what better time to join, anyway hello. Been a wanderer as far as i can remember first match was in 1976/77 season against Forest.
Anyways looking forward to a bit of banter :pray:

That was a good start.
Moderator please move to new members Tar..
Hi NP, can I just check you weren't that mad f*cker that ran across the tracks and nearly got run over the other day at crosskeys were you?
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.