Hello!

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Hello!

Post by thebish » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:As ever, Dan, you don't understand. Saying to someone - Being as you live in Morecambe I should point out that my father works in Ramsbottom would meet with quizzical looks (and that's being kind) on two counts. The first being that the two places, which aren't actually in the same county at all, have absolutely nothing to do with one and other and have absolutely nothing in common with each other. The second is that no-one, and I repeat no-one gives a flying feck as to where it is that your father (or for that matter anyone else's father) works or indeed as to whether or not he actually works at all. It's of neither interest nor consequence to anyone.
Ok fair enough for the point I could have used Rossendale as an example of a place in the same county yet 50 miles away.
No. No you couldn't. Even if that was the point at all then you still couldn't have used Rossendale as an example because Rossendale is an area, not a town, you clueless c*nt!
:shock: calm down!!

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:29 pm

P.T.N wrote:
Salford Trotter wrote:A Swinton Trotter eh? Welcome mate...
Thanks for the welcome guys! Seems like you've got a decent bunch on here. Feels abit like the Newcastle forum I'm with. Where we have our own resident Bolton fan who recommended this place to me.

Salford Trotter, do you get the match day bus at all? I know they did fan buses from Swinton and I still wondered if that was the case?
We travel by car but as far as I know the match bus from our end starts from outside Swinton Park GC on the East Lancs Rd.
The Voice Of Reason

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:As ever, Dan, you don't understand. Saying to someone - Being as you live in Morecambe I should point out that my father works in Ramsbottom would meet with quizzical looks (and that's being kind) on two counts. The first being that the two places, which aren't actually in the same county at all, have absolutely nothing to do with one and other and have absolutely nothing in common with each other. The second is that no-one, and I repeat no-one gives a flying feck as to where it is that your father (or for that matter anyone else's father) works or indeed as to whether or not he actually works at all. It's of neither interest nor consequence to anyone.
Ok fair enough for the point I could have used Rossendale as an example of a place in the same county yet 50 miles away.
No. No you couldn't. Even if that was the point at all then you still couldn't have used Rossendale as an example because Rossendale is an area, not a town, you clueless c*nt!
Rossendale is a district in Lancashire anyway I think you are getting a bit upset about something quite minuscule.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 pm

I've been upset before over miniscule things...especially when they shouldn't be. Very upsetting, mind.
Anyway P.T.N seems to have done a mackem.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:.... anyway I think you are getting a bit upset about something quite minuscule.
You know Dan ... we were getting pissed about your brain power.

This, therefore, is the most accurate thing you've said on here.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:.... anyway I think you are getting a bit upset about something quite minuscule.
You know Dan ... we were getting pissed about your brain power.

This, therefore, is the most accurate thing you've said on here.
Ouch. That hurt, and I'm miles away. :D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:22 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Rossendale is a district in Lancashire anyway I think you are getting a bit upset about something quite minuscule.
I know exactly where Rossendale is, thanks. I spend swathes of my life there. If you seriously cannot pick up on your own inconsistencies here then you really are more numb than I already have you down as being, and believe me, you're not held in high esteem.
May the bridges I burn light your way

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 am

Salford Trotter wrote:
P.T.N wrote:
Salford Trotter wrote:A Swinton Trotter eh? Welcome mate...
Thanks for the welcome guys! Seems like you've got a decent bunch on here. Feels abit like the Newcastle forum I'm with. Where we have our own resident Bolton fan who recommended this place to me.

Salford Trotter, do you get the match day bus at all? I know they did fan buses from Swinton and I still wondered if that was the case?
We travel by car but as far as I know the match bus from our end starts from outside Swinton Park GC on the East Lancs Rd.
Doesn't the 6 or the 8 go through Swinton? I sometimes get the 8 from the Bulls Head in Walkden if I go in for a few pre-match scoops.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"