lurker here

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

lurker here

Post by twilight » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:47 pm

Hi Folks.....Well i have decided to register tonight. have been a lurker for the past few years...in 2009 i first registered but ended up saying only a few words and then giving up (in honesty felt a bit intimated as you're all blokes!! :) BUT seeing as i know Bijou Bob and being introduced today to Bruce Rioja, William the White, Harry Genshaw who i've met before, I think Burnden paddock was there, Gooner Girl and lever end (who is lovely by the way, shook my hand and introduced himself) it was very nice to meet them so here i am introducing myself now :)
Anyway the downside about today was the match, worst one i have seen for a while!!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: lurker here

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:01 am

And it was lovely to meet you too. Less lurkin', more postin'. :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:05 am

will attempt to Bruce, promise :)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:17 am

Welcome, twilight - enjoy the site and don't worry about all those blokes.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 am

Hi Twilight!

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:14 am

Hi thanks for the welcome. much appreciated guys

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:22 am

Hiya Twilight and welcome. :D
Businesswoman of the year.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:28 am

Hello and welcome :D
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:35 am

twilight wrote:Hi Folks.....Well i have decided to register tonight. have been a lurker for the past few years...in 2009 i first registered but ended up saying only a few words and then giving up (in honesty felt a bit intimated as you're all blokes!! :) BUT seeing as i know Bijou Bob and being introduced today to Bruce Rioja, William the White, Harry Genshaw who i've met before, I think Burnden paddock was there, Gooner Girl and lever end (who is lovely by the way, shook my hand and introduced himself) it was very nice to meet them so here i am introducing myself now :)
Anyway the downside about today was the match, worst one i have seen for a while!!
Ut hum! just clearing my throat
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:40 am

Hello and welcome.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:43 am

Welcome BTW, I felt a bit bad that we all went to the chippy and left you on your larry. TBH I felt a bit nervous when I sat down and had a load of middle aged blokes starring at me, it was good that yourself, GG and LE came along a bit later as the conversation was becoming difficult to keep going. Good day out, rubbish game though. As Bruce says it was nice to meet you, more posting less lurking.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:45 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
twilight wrote:Hi Folks.....Well i have decided to register tonight. have been a lurker for the past few years...in 2009 i first registered but ended up saying only a few words and then giving up (in honesty felt a bit intimated as you're all blokes!! :) BUT seeing as i know Bijou Bob and being introduced today to Bruce Rioja, William the White, Harry Genshaw who i've met before, I think Burnden paddock was there, Gooner Girl and lever end (who is lovely by the way, shook my hand and introduced himself) it was very nice to meet them so here i am introducing myself now :)
Sorry bwfcdan94......did i meet you as well? or were you genuinely just clearing your throat :)

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:54 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:Welcome BTW, I felt a bit bad that we all went to the chippy and left you on your larry. TBH I felt a bit nervous when I sat down and had a load of middle aged blokes starring at me, it was good that yourself, GG and LE came along a bit later as the conversation was becoming difficult to keep going. Good day out, rubbish game though. As Bruce says it was nice to meet you, more posting less lurking.

Goodness, i do apologise, i missed you out! I wasn't left on my own, i was waiting for my hubby to come back from the bar. When he got there, everybody had gone....he thought it was something he had done :D But it was great to see you all, we must try to arrange something again, but with better football as well hopefully!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:18 pm

twilight wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Welcome BTW, I felt a bit bad that we all went to the chippy and left you on your larry. TBH I felt a bit nervous when I sat down and had a load of middle aged blokes starring at me, it was good that yourself, GG and LE came along a bit later as the conversation was becoming difficult to keep going. Good day out, rubbish game though. As Bruce says it was nice to meet you, more posting less lurking.

Goodness, i do apologise, i missed you out! I wasn't left on my own, i was waiting for my hubby to come back from the bar. When he got there, everybody had gone....he thought it was something he had done :D But it was great to see you all, we must try to arrange something again, but with better football as well hopefully!!
welcome to the forum - get stuck in! 8)

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Welcome!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:36 pm

twilight wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Sorry bwfcdan94......did i meet you as well? or were you genuinely just clearing your throat :)
yeah, I was wearing a bright red jacket and sat opposite everyone else(I was expelled to a random stool by WtW on arrival).

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:42 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:I was expelled to a random stool by WtW on arrival.
You were invited to pull up a stool by WtW as I recall, Daniel.
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:I was expelled to a random stool by WtW on arrival.
You were invited to pull up a stool by WtW as I recall, Daniel.
yeah, he said I was isolated at the far end, it was good to be invited into the middle so that I could get to know you all better. It was good to put some face to forum avatars. BTW I am now equally pessimistic about this season as the rest of you are(what was I thinking predicting a 2-1 win). As I say it was good to meet all of you. Everyone I have met from the forum has been pleasant and it would be a pleasure to go to games with any of you in the future.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Hello twilight (you haven't met me).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated