hello

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

power206
Hopeful
Hopeful

hello

Post by power206 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:50 am

hello everyone name is philip been a bolton fan all my life, born in bolton but lived in ireland all my life. have family in bolton and try to get over to as many games as i can. my first ever bolton game was a friendly game against liverpool in burnden park and last game i saw there. im happy i got to watch a game there as i watch a lot of old clips of the wanderers

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: hello

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:15 am

Welcome, Philip - another of the Irish contingent.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Welcome, as MW says there is at least one other Irish lad on here.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 am

Top of t.... sorry.

Welcome along.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Hi

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:49 am

Welcome!
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:48 pm

power206 wrote:hello everyone name is philip been a bolton fan all my life, born in bolton but lived in ireland all my life. have family in bolton and try to get over to as many games as i can. my first ever bolton game was a friendly game against liverpool in burnden park and last game i saw there. im happy i got to watch a game there as i watch a lot of old clips of the wanderers
That wasn,'t Peter Thompson's testimonial was it?

Welcome by the way.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:26 am

G'day, Phillip, welcome aboard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:07 am

Welcome Phillip. Where in Ireland? My dad was a Mayo man.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TaraJayne360
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TaraJayne360 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:08 am

Hello. I am kind off converted. My family support Bolton but I support Everton. I will be honest, I cant afford to support Everton so I decided to support a local team because I want to watch football every week. I am not a new supporter but I have decided to admit that I love Bolton so much. I guess I have supported them since Big sam..secretly. I have just bought my first season ticket and er......well I now have high blood pressure ;) I know you will say how can you support two teams but I do. I actually sat in the North Stand when Everton played Bolton and remember everyone throwing snowballs at Timmy.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:01 am

TaraJayne360 wrote:Hello. I am kind off converted. My family support Bolton but I support Everton. I will be honest, I cant afford to support Everton so I decided to support a local team because I want to watch football every week. I am not a new supporter but I have decided to admit that I love Bolton so much. I guess I have supported them since Big sam..secretly. I have just bought my first season ticket and er......well I now have high blood pressure ;) I know you will say how can you support two teams but I do. I actually sat in the North Stand when Everton played Bolton and remember everyone throwing snowballs at Timmy.
Welcome. You're right, I don't know how you can support two teams. Boy, you're in for a bumpy ride :)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:05 am

TaraJayne360 wrote:Hello. I am kind off converted. My family support Bolton but I support Everton. I will be honest, I cant afford to support Everton so I decided to support a local team because I want to watch football every week. I am not a new supporter but I have decided to admit that I love Bolton so much. I guess I have supported them since Big sam..secretly. I have just bought my first season ticket and er......well I now have high blood pressure ;) I know you will say how can you support two teams but I do. I actually sat in the North Stand when Everton played Bolton and remember everyone throwing snowballs at Timmy.
Hi Tara and welcome. You are supposed to start your own thread in new members. Have fun here. Regards to Stephen. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Wow. Hi. :)
May the bridges I burn light your way