Hi guys, I've written a guide for the Macron Stadium..

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

catenaccionick
Hopeful
Hopeful

Hi guys, I've written a guide for the Macron Stadium..

Post by catenaccionick » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:28 am

I recently started a site called Football Tripper which has ground information for England, and was wondering what you guys thought of my Macron Stadium Guide?

I'm trying to write informative and accurate travel guides but it's impossible without speaking to fans!

So Trotters fans, Let me know what you think... :D

Cheers,

Nick

P.S

Apologies to any Mods if this comes across as spammy...I'm generally interested in getting feedback from one of the largest Bolton forums, and will reply to any comments!

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Hi guys, I've written a guide for the Macron Stadium..

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:20 am

catenaccionick wrote:I recently started a site called Football Tripper which has ground information for England, and was wondering what you guys thought of my Macron Stadium Guide?

I'm trying to write informative and accurate travel guides but it's impossible without speaking to fans!

So Trotters fans, Let me know what you think... :D

Cheers,

Nick

P.S

Apologies to any Mods if this comes across as spammy...I'm generally interested in getting feedback from one of the largest Bolton forums, and will reply to any comments!
Okay for starters you need to change the picture. Both the signage and club badge are out of date by about 2 years/ seasons.

Secondly the nearest hotel is bolted onto the front of the stadium, and has been for about fifteen years.

Nearest away fans pub is the Beehive on Chorley New Road, about 10 minutes walk from the stadium.