Hello, Hallo, Здравствуйте, Merhaba, Ey Up

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Jeux sans frontiéres
Hopeful
Hopeful

Hello, Hallo, Здравствуйте, Merhaba, Ey Up

Post by Jeux sans frontiéres » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 am

I have lurked these boards for many years - perhaps since 2013, so says an old account of mine.

I have previously failed to engage simply through the belief that my views would be an unwelcome nonsense.

My take on things is perpetually one of hope and I have really enjoyed this season - albeit from afar. It is a welcome change to see us win more often than we lose and, I'll admit, it is our recent "success" that has enticed me to engage on a more proactive basis than I have historically. I'm also slightly apprehensive, if the best case scenario were to happen and we were to be promoted, that we will simply go back to being a team that loses more frequently than it wins - particularly given the quality and wealth of the teams that now call the Championship home.

Anyway, here's to the rest of the season and (very soon) another sub-par transfer thread.
contrite convivial contrarian

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Hello, Hallo, Здравствуйте, Merhaba, Ey Up

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello and Welcome.

There's understandably some disappointment after last night's result but that shouldn't stop a new member being welcomed aboard.

Get involved. You may already know the bollocks you spout is drowned out in the maelstrom of shite on here.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Hello, Hallo, Здравствуйте, Merhaba, Ey Up

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Welcome Games without Borders - nothing wrong with being an optimist - just ask Tango.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.