How do Bolton Brethren

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

sonicthewhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

How do Bolton Brethren

Post by sonicthewhite » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:27 pm

Evening All,

Like a lot before me I've lurked around this site for years reading up on all the latest gossip and bullocks! Never felt I had a lot to contribute previously but now I'm slowing down as I get older I find myself with more time at the computer.

Bolton fan all my life (no choice in our house growing up in Breightmet lol) but really kicked off supporting the club when I was in the Army back in 89/90 when I went to Cardiff away in the first season with Reeves & Philliskirk up front. Watched us ever since holding a season ticket from time to time as work/military life permitted. Currently living in Telford at the minute and struggle to get to home games because of work so now rely on this site even more for updates on all things BWFC. Hopefully though will be at the away games for Shrewsbury, Burton, Coventry and Lincoln depending on shifts :pissed:
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!

And the key to a result is a good :kettle:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: How do Bolton Brethren

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Come in and welcome sonic. Plenty room for chat and comments in here. :oyea:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?