TANGODANCER

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

TANGODANCER

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:21 pm

Hello there fellow footy fanatics. My name is Tangodancer and I'm a re-incarnation of MEATPIEANDCHIPS who has been here a few weeks but thought the name a little Wiganish. Don't be put off by the highfalutin name,
but I've been a dance fan for longer than I care to state so thought it better and a little less presumptuos than Fred Astaire's bow tie or Michael Flatley's chest wig :D
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Frankie Wanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Frankie Wanderer » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:25 pm

Oh Hello..... Again.
Frankie says " on the day that your mentality catches up with your biology, come round. "

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:39 pm

Hello and nice to meet you. You're going to love it on here, just as long as you ignore anything that is posted by meatpieandchips you'll be fine! :wink:
Businesswoman of the year.

plodder
Promising
Promising

Post by plodder » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:42 pm

It can be a bit of a mouth full, welcoem aboard.....again.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:43 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Hello and nice to meet you. You're going to love it on here, just as long as you ignore anything that is posted by meatpieandchips you'll be fine! :wink:
Thank you CH, I'll keep that in mind. Is he a Wiganer? :D

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:44 pm

You have me at up's and Down's Tango!!

Your first name always made me hungry, your second name makes me want to suddenly dance the night away with natasha kaplinsky!!! :shock:

Cant you just call yourself Paul?
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:47 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Hello and nice to meet you. You're going to love it on here, just as long as you ignore anything that is posted by meatpieandchips you'll be fine! :wink:
Thank you CH, I'll keep that in mind. Is he a Wiganer? :D
Yeah. At first he maskeraded as a Wanderer but our canny sniffer dog admin soon got to the truth! They always do in the end. Nice dancefloor moves by the way!

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:52 pm

Genesis of a member

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:20 am

Batman wrote:Genesis of a member
A bit embarrassing, I suppose, but there's no need to bring it up - I mean the man is a Smackdown finalist.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:30 am

Er, a bit baffled where post one appeared from again. .That post is almost eighteen months old. What's happening. Is it Groundhog day?

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 am

TANGODANCER wrote:Er, a bit baffled where post one appeared from again. .That post is almost eighteen months old. What's happening. Is it Groundhog day?
Batman!

He always does this when he's bored! :roll:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:33 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
A bit embarrassing, I suppose, but there's no need to bring it up - I mean the man is a Smackdown finalist.
Finalist?!

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:36 am

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Finalist?!
You mean I really won? :D

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:05 pm

Must have missed that one.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:45 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Finalist?!
Well, whether he won or lost he was a finalist. I can't remember who won TBH and couldn't find the thread in the archives. Perhaps I lost interest after that Pencilbiter chap demolished me. Still I got my own back :evil: . And wait until Chapter 14 when I discuss Pencilbiter, golf and the use of the foot wedge. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:52 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Finalist?!
Well, whether he won or lost he was a finalist. I can't remember who won TBH and couldn't find the thread in the archives. Perhaps I lost interest after that Pencilbiter chap demolished me. Still I got my own back :evil: . And wait until Chapter 14 when I discuss Pencilbiter, golf and the use of the foot wedge. :wink:
It was I who won. Didn't you know? :mrgreen:

Bignose
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bignose » Wed May 02, 2007 7:11 pm

Tango dancer the only reason I joined this forum because I've just recently read one of your postings regarding "dangerous times" at Thornleigh.I to attended Thornleigh 1966 - 1971 and found the blokes you mentioned very amiable.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: New Member

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed May 02, 2007 7:30 pm

Bignose wrote:Tango dancer the only reason I joined this forum because I've just recently read one of your postings regarding "dangerous times" at Thornleigh.I to attended Thornleigh 1966 - 1971 and found the blokes you mentioned very amiable.
Bignose, I also am ex Thornleigh (1978 to 1983), as is Zulu and Bobo (they'll be along soon).

Why not introduce yourself, and tell us how you come to be a Wanderer?

Welcome, by the way.
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed May 02, 2007 7:55 pm

Welome Bignose, Why not make an hello thread of you're own?

Then tell a bit about yourself? Favorite player, first game that sort of thing. :D

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Re: New Member

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed May 02, 2007 9:33 pm

Bignose wrote:Tango dancer the only reason I joined this forum because I've just recently read one of your postings regarding "dangerous times" at Thornleigh.I to attended Thornleigh 1966 - 1971 and found the blokes you mentioned very amiable.
Hi there Bignose. You have me at a bit of a disadvantage here. Memory's not what it used to be. I might have been involved in a thread about Thornleigh but I never went there? I was a St Josephs and Bolton Tech lad as far as education was concerned. Had a lot of mates went to the Salesian stronghold. Could you point me at the post so I can clear it up?