Just joined....

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Luna
Promising
Promising

Post by Luna » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:31 pm

Batman wrote:Alreet Milky Joe.

Precious Lilywhite is a looker
"That looks like coconut milk to me..."

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:37 am

bettyrasta wrote:No, you're not welcome!!

Just thought you may need saving from drowning in this ocean of goodwill.
Spat me brew out reading that!! Quality!!

Welcome to TW Milky_Joe. Thought it best to intervene before this became a MIGHTY BOOSH DEDICATION thread. :wink:

How long have you been following the Whites? First game? Fave player? Usual stuff required....
Smarties have answers.....

Milky_Joe
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Milky_Joe » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:21 pm

Well, my Dad took me to my first game when I was about 2 years old towards the end of the 1986/1987 season, so I don't remember it at all.

My first real memories come from the 93/94 season with the cup run. I've actually still got the ticket from the 3-1 at Highbury with Phil Brown's autograph on it.

My favourite player from that era would have to be Super John. I think every young lad who was around the same age as me dreamed of doing what he did. As for now, my favourite player is Ricardo Gardner.

I got my first season ticket in the 95/96 season, and have had one pretty much ever since, apart from the first half of last season when I did not think I would be able to make it to every game after starting at uni, but was totally wrong.

My personal highlight of being a Bolton fan would have to be when I went to the Waffa Cup game against Guimaraes. :pissed: It was a brilliant day, even if the result was a bit dissapointing, although we did get to see a cracking goal from Vaz Te.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:32 pm

i always knew he waz a killur!

plodder
Promising
Promising

Post by plodder » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:23 pm

I like the white stuff as well :roll:

Welcome aboard.