Si thee Now

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

southernlofty
Hopeful
Hopeful

Si thee Now

Post by southernlofty » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:46 pm

How you all doin areet?

I have been stranded down south for too many years and need to catch oop with mi Northern Mates. Been a Bolton Fan since a nipper (long time ago) and have had a season ticket with my old man (West Upper) for years. The trip oop north to the Stade de Reebok is a long un but most times worth it.

Just got myself a junior white this year (9 Months Old Now) so need to get my Bolton Fix on-line.

Looking forward to some Nothern humour and a bit of banter on this site. Off the to the Fulham tonight with some pals from this site. Come on you Whites ......

Cheers.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:51 pm

Welcome to the site Southern lofty, I'm stuck in the south myself at the minute and can't wait to get back up tu propa speakin partu country like.

I'm sure you have found the perfect site for your Bolton fix here. Pop kettle on, pull up a chair and post yaself daft!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:08 pm

owdo atoreet?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:16 pm

word up.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:43 pm

Alright me old china, I'm down the wrong end too, life deals some bum cards. Dive in, nice place this. And I'll be somewhere near you tonight bellowing for our beloveds.

DSB
(the crank that likes to say 'eh?')

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:16 pm

Hello, welcome hope you find it fun here.

I like the name, very sharp!!!

Enjoy the game tonight and say hi to Brucie if you see him

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:25 pm

Alright SL, climb on.
white blood wrote:word up.
Has anyone ever played 'word up' on the game machines in pubs? It's becoming a bit of an obsession for me now as I leave my mark on the leaderboards of the Wirral.... :oops:
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

No shxt Sherlock
Hopeful
Hopeful

welcome

Post by No shxt Sherlock » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:28 pm

alreet mate welcome to the site hope you enjoy it

speak soon byyyyeeeeee :crazy:
Come on the mighty Wanderers

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:37 pm

Welcome Lofty. Come on in and sit thi down. I was alienated in Todmorden for two years (and believe me, that's bloody alienated). Didn't like it, came back. Nowhere like Bolton. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

southernlofty
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by southernlofty » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:43 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. The match on Wednesday wasn't the best I have seen, but as my first of the season I was delighted to be back in the chair.

It was aslo strange to see Bruno Ngotty sat just three rows in front of us. We decided he probably needed the away vouchers to catch the Supershites at the Emirates later in the season.

Looking good .... come on Dioufy give em some stick.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:58 am

southernlofty wrote:TIt was aslo strange to see Bruno Ngotty sat just three rows in front of us.
Was he?

:pray:
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:44 pm

Welcome to TW lofty, from another stranded Wanderer. Can't believe I missed Bruno! Typical of the man to keep his presence quiet.

At least it doesn't take long to get home after losing away to 10 men Charlton.. I'm struggling for positives right now :)

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Si thee Now

Post by Bench » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:26 pm

southernlofty wrote:How you all doin areet?

I have been stranded down south for too many years and need to catch oop with mi Northern Mates. Been a Bolton Fan since a nipper (long time ago) and have had a season ticket with my old man (West Upper) for years. The trip oop north to the Stade de Reebok is a long un but most times worth it.

Just got myself a junior white this year (9 Months Old Now) so need to get my Bolton Fix on-line.

Looking forward to some Nothern humour and a bit of banter on this site. Off the to the Fulham tonight with some pals from this site. Come on you Whites ......

Cheers.
I've realised that I've been a bit amiss in welcoming new members to the site recently. Therefore, in an effort to correct this:

WELCOME SOUTHERNLOFTY

Hopefully we can provide enough diverse discussion and material via the front page to keep you 'fixed'.

I myself have a Junior White (barely 18 months old) and (regretably) still not registered him with the Junior Whites *hangs head in shame*. I'll have to rectify that - tonight even! Next Saturday I'll be buying the little blighter his first Wanderers kit, much to my wifes disappointment. :mrgreen:
Smarties have answers.....