Hey guys

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BigDan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Hey guys

Post by BigDan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:53 pm

Hey loved the fanzine on saturday a great read. Hopefully we can carry on undefeated at charlton today and finally get our first away win since december.
later

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:56 pm

Welcome, Big Dan. The chaps usually like to know a little more about new members - how long have you been a supporter, favourite memory, least favourite, etc.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:27 pm

Hey Big Dan, welcome to the madhouse. All the inmates are fully certified here so get posting and join in the fun. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:32 pm

Welcome BigDan. I hope you enjoy the site, if you liked the fanzine, you'll love the site.

BigDan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by BigDan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:33 pm

well ive been a wanderers fan for about 11 years now and my fave memory was probs play-off final v preston as it was first successful final id been to and i had a great day in cardiff with mates and family

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:41 pm

Hi Dan, welcome to t'site. Glad to hear you enjoyed the zine!

Anyway get stuck in on the forums and let's pretend today never happened shall we?

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Hey guys

Post by Bench » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:29 pm

BigDan wrote:Hey loved the fanzine on saturday a great read. Hopefully we can carry on undefeated at charlton today and finally get our first away win since december.
later
T'aw reet Big Dan? Welcome to TW (belatedly).

Glad that you liked the fanzine - we've been without one for so long it was good to finally get something 'out there' and away from the confines of cyber space.

As I am sure others have already commented, you can submit material to the front page for publication if you like, whether it be a full article, match previews or reports or even doctored images. Its up to you.....and you never know....your works may find themselves in the next edition of the TW fanzine (whenever that may be......)......
Smarties have answers.....