Vittu!

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Vittu!

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:12 pm

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I am the Leader of the White Army, and destroyer of the scumbag ‘Red Army’.

I have been reading these boards for months so I am already quite familiar with some of you.

Bolton fan of 25 years (my age) ST in the ESL, do my fair share of away too. Cant wait for Sunday!

Favourite player is obviosly Jussi, whose grandfather probably enjoyed smashing a few red bastards himself!

Not bitter really, just hate man u with venom, mind you, there are not many in this league who I don’t hate!

Anyway, hopefully see you around.

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:18 pm

Welcome aboard GM. Any enemy of Man U is a friend of ours.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:18 pm

Welcome General. Hope the Whites can continue the red-smashing tradition next week. Look forward to your posts. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Vittu!

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:19 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I am the Leader of the White Army, and destroyer of the scumbag ‘Red Army’.

I have been reading these boards for months so I am already quite familiar with some of you.

Bolton fan of 25 years (my age) ST in the ESL, do my fair share of away too. Cant wait for Sunday!

Favourite player is obviosly Jussi, whose grandfather probably enjoyed smashing a few red bastards himself!

Not bitter really, just hate man u with venom, mind you, there are not many in this league who I don’t hate!

Anyway, hopefully see you around.
Welcome, you ferocious Finn. For a long time we had a soldier of the white army. Recently Tals' greatest fan enlisted and now we have a leader. This site is becoming too militaristic.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Welcome to the site...........errrm...........SIR!!! :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:42 pm

I hope crimson and blue is kosher, tho.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:00 pm

Village Idiot wrote:I hope crimson and blue is kosher, tho.
yup, thats fine. Barca are my fave spanish team too, although im not that bothered, i have been to the camp nou a couple of times. However if i have to choose a foreign team to look out for its Sampdoria. I have always kind of follwed the 'blucerchiati' for no particular reason, probably Platty? but have never visited the Marassi. I like barca because they have a Georges cross on their crest, why is that? Samps have one too.

Thank you all for your welcomes btw.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:32 pm

Hmmm not too sure about generic red-bashing myself. :evil:
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:13 pm

communistworkethic wrote:Hmmm not too sure about generic red-bashing myself. :evil:
Amen to that sister!! we're a growing breed!!

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:36 pm

boltonboris wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:Hmmm not too sure about generic red-bashing myself. :evil:
So you're a communist too?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:03 pm

welcome General.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:53 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
So you're a communist too?
I think you'll find that green is the new red.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:23 pm

Hang on a moment. Isn't 'vittu' a bit foul-mouthed for a Finn?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_profanity

Anyway, if you hail from Suomi - hei!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:39 pm

So what he really wanted to say was m*nge?? :shock:

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:39 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:
I like barca because they have a Georges cross on their crest.
It's the shield of Barcelona. Saint George is also the Patron Saint of Catalonia and thus the Counts of Barcelona adopted the cross as his coat of arms.

And welcome, I symphatise with Samp too, nice finals in the 90s between us and them. For some reaon Pietro Vierchowod was one of my fav Italian players :?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:41 pm

Village Idiot wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:
I like barca because they have a Georges cross on their crest.
It's the shield of Barcelona. Saint George is also the Patron Saint of Catalonia and thus the Counts of Barcelona adopted the cross as his coat of arms.

And welcome, I symphatise with Samp too, nice finals in the 90s between us and them. For some reaon Pietro Vierchowod was one of my fav Italian players :?
So could Josepa Giardiola have played for England? :wink:

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:46 pm

Historical ties between England and Catalonia are greater than what people usually think. We were allied in several wars against Spain (mostly covert, but sometimes openly).

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:52 pm

Village Idiot wrote: It's the shield of Barcelona. Saint George is also the Patron Saint of Catalonia and thus the Counts of Barcelona adopted the cross as his coat of arms.
He's also the patron saint of Montenegro, Lithuania, Portugal and Georgia (and others) and the US and Greek armies - and the patron saint of skin disease sufferers and syphilitic people.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:25 pm

Little Green Man wrote:
Village Idiot wrote: It's the shield of Barcelona. Saint George is also the Patron Saint of Catalonia and thus the Counts of Barcelona adopted the cross as his coat of arms.
He's also the patron saint of Montenegro, Lithuania, Portugal and Georgia (and others) and the US and Greek armies - and the patron saint of skin disease sufferers and syphilitic people.
But wait, there's more! the full list according to my catholic sources says:
Amersfoort, Netherlands; Aragon; agricultural workers; archers; armourers; Beirut, Lebanon; Boy Scouts; butchers; Canada; Cappadocia; Catalonia; cavalry; chivalry; Constantinople; Crusaders; England (by Pope Benedict XIV); equestrians; Ethiopia; farmers; Ferrara, Italy; field hands; field workers; Freiburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany; Genoa, Italy; Georgia; Germany; Gozo; Greece; Haldern, Germany; Heide, Germany; herpes; horsemen; horses; husbandmen; Istanbul; knights; lepers; leprosy; diocese of Limburg, Germany; Lithuania; Malta; Modica, Sicily; Moscow, Russia; Order of the Garter; Palestine; Palestinian Christians; plague; Portugal; Ptuj, Slovenia; riders; saddle makers; saddlers; Senj, Croatia; sheep; shepherds; skin diseases; skin rashes; soldiers; syphilis; Teutonic Knights; Venice
Funny - I don't see Montenegro there, LGM. :conf:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:42 am

Hello !!!!

A friend of Jussi's is a fabby fella in my eyes.

Welcome and have fun!