Hi Everybody

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:25 pm

Radcliffe Wanderer wrote:Not been around for a few days. My work means that I can be out of the office for 2/3 days at a time which means I can't post.

Good to meet Batman in person before Saturday's game.

Sluffy, I am surprised you remember me from BB, especially HB - she was really surprised.

Not scared you off eh?

Damn it!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:34 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:Hallo RW. Glad you like the articles, and there's nothing to stop you joining the band and posting a couple. TW lives on its quality and diversity of topic: Except when Crazy Horse posts of course; then it's usually about Little Lever and its wonderful chippy's! :mrgreen:
wonderful chippy's what??? :shock:
Old chestnut: A "Chippie" is a joiners nickname. A chippy, a chip shop. Neither are Queens English but slang, so I'll stick with a plural "chippy's". Ayeee thank you. :mrgreen:
Why, oh why would you think an apostophe was acceptable in the conjugation of a plural of "Chippy"?? There's no point of English to support your peculiar choice.

:shock: :shock:
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house