Account suspended

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Account suspended

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:53 pm

When I tried to sign on I received a message my account was suspended. What had I done I thought? Made a pass at Zulus wife? Called Farnworth the armpit of the universe? Said something nice about BWFCinsane? Well, it told me to inquire of the authorities by clicking a link to the webmaster. So I wrote a polite inquiry. Double jeopardy! The response I got was you cannot write to the webmaster if your account in suspended (or for some other reason not entirely clear to me).
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
[email protected] ([email protected])
Your message couldn't be delivered because the recipient is a public folder you don't have permission to send to.
Fortunately, sometime later, I was able to sign on. All very odd.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Account suspended

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:03 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:53 pm
When I tried to sign on I received a message my account was suspended. What had I done I thought? Made a pass at Zulus wife? Called Farnworth the armpit of the universe? Said something nice about BWFCinsane? Well, it told me to inquire of the authorities by clicking a link to the webmaster. So I wrote a polite inquiry. Double jeopardy! The response I got was you cannot write to the webmaster if your account in suspended (or for some other reason not entirely clear to me).
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
[email protected] ([email protected])
Your message couldn't be delivered because the recipient is a public folder you don't have permission to send to.
Fortunately, sometime later, I was able to sign on. All very odd.
I had same.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:59 pm

DJ probably forgot to put 50p in the meter and we got cut off :D

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:33 pm

Same for me, I thought it was my account, but same, even from my wife's mobile. Sorted now thankfully.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?