The mod who wasn't there

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

The mod who wasn't there

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:30 pm

Most of the forums are modded by Zulus thousands of them, TangoDancer, and some chap called Zulus. Zulus joined in November 2005, has no avatar and has never made a single post. Who is he and why is he a mod? Is he trying to impersonate the real Zulus thousands of them who joined in July of 2005?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:31 pm

who cares

f365 please

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Re: The mod who wasn't there

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Most of the forums are modded by Zulus thousands of them, TangoDancer, and some chap called Zulus. Zulus joined in November 2005, has no avatar and has never made a single post. Who is he and why is he a mod? Is he trying to impersonate the real Zulus thousands of them who joined in July of 2005?
It's a 'spot the deliberate mistake' competition. And you've just won a years free subscription to the VIP area of KUMB.com
Businesswoman of the year.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 pm

It's another ID I assumed when my PC crashed recently and I couldn't log on for a couple of days. I don't know why it's still showing as signed on. Perhaps keveh can get rid of it?

It's nothing sinister, but well spotted Monty! :D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:It's another ID I assumed when my PC crashed recently and I couldn't log on for a couple of days. I don't know why it's still showing as signed on. Perhaps keveh can get rid of it?

It's nothing sinister, but well spotted Monty! :D
keveh seems to have 'unmodified' him. :wink: We can't have an impostor running around. That would be like having Gonville Bromhead played by Mich Caine instead of Michael Caine.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.