One Month Ban

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:We should have a little compassion, Enfield - that poor mod got kicked out of the Newcastle forum after a few months and now cannot sign on anywhere.
You shut up too.

:wink:

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:38 pm

Just a quick question (never bothered to find out to be honest) but from one small comment in the original post...

Batman isn't a mod is he?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:40 pm

FD wrote:Just a quick question (never bothered to find out to be honest) but from one small comment in the original post...

Batman isn't a mod is he?
Quick answer: No.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:41 pm

What's the long answer?

I'd be AMAZED if he was a mod to be honest, hence me asking. I've nothing against him personally but were I an admin/mod of this site I'd be very pissed of at the way he talks to new contributers, be they Bolton fans or any other team's fans.

Batman strikes me as a person who jumps in with an unneccessary level of aggression and rudeness and works his way back, unlike everyone else.

Makes the place interesting though, didn't see the PM incident being discussed but to be honest I'm suprised it's taken as long as this for him to get a ban. Like I said though, nothing personal against him!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:46 pm

FD wrote:What's the long answer?

I'd be AMAZED if he was a mod to be honest, hence me asking. I've nothing against him personally but were I an admin/mod of this site I'd be very pissed of at the way he talks to new contributers, be they Bolton fans or any other team's fans.
The points have been noted and dealt with. Even members of long-standing are not immune from rules. And now I'm going to lock this thread. It's done its duty and the matter dealt with. Let's leave Batman alone for a month.
Last edited by TANGODANCER on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:06 pm

FD wrote:What's the long answer?

Batman strikes me as a person who jumps in with an unneccessary level of aggression and rudeness and works his way back, unlike everyone else.

Makes the place interesting though, didn't see the PM incident being discussed but to be honest I'm suprised it's taken as long as this for him to get a ban. Like I said though, nothing personal against him!
I know the threads now locked (and for good reason), but to answer any other questions on this subject.

Admin

Keveh
SOTWA
Crazy Horse

MOD's

TANGODANCER
Zulusthousandsofthem

Editors

Ratbert
Warthog
Mummywhycantieatcrayons
Dave Suttons Barnet