More catagory & boards!

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Josh
Hopeful
Hopeful

More catagory & boards!

Post by Josh » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Hey,

I believe you should add more catagory's with wierd & wonderfull boards, like player statements, graphics area, bwfc shop, expierences, players, transfers & more B.W.F.C related boards, it would be alot easy to catagorise the forum as it would reduce spam & provide new members with what they want to post, instead of having a board with loads of different topics? review this. :)

~ Josh ~

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:42 pm

:shock: poor old keveh....
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: More catagory & boards!

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Josh wrote:Hey,

I believe you should add more catagory's with wierd & wonderfull boards, like player statements, graphics area, bwfc shop, expierences, players, transfers & more B.W.F.C related boards, it would be alot easy to catagorise the forum as it would reduce spam & provide new members with what they want to post, instead of having a board with loads of different topics? review this. :)

~ Josh ~
So, Josh, you believe that the site should have "more catagory's with wierd & wonderfull boards" ..... "instead of having a board with loads of different topics"?

You're probably about 13 years old, aren't you? :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:

~ Josh ~
So, Josh, you believe that the site should have "more catagory's with wierd & wonderfull boards" ..... "instead of having a board with loads of different topics"?

to be fair - he did say he was 13 on the intro thread!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:28 pm

thebish wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

~ Josh ~

Yeah, I know. That was the..... ah, never mind.
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
thebish wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

~ Josh ~

Yeah, I know. That was the..... ah, never mind.
ahh - my bad! :oops: