The Iranians are at it again...

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Re: The Iranians are at it again...

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 am

kept booting me out this morning between about 9am and now. Obviously decided arsenal fans not allowed.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am

Gooner Girl wrote:kept booting me out this morning between about 9am and now. Obviously decided arsenal fans not allowed.
We asked CrazyHorse to put a filter on.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:43 am

Gooner Girl wrote:kept booting me out this morning between about 9am and now. Obviously decided arsenal fans not allowed.
Bolton fans too, it seems. Bobo got to post away as he supports Wrexham. ;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Bolton fans too, it seems. Bobo got to post away as he supports Wrexham. ;)
well of course, being a welshie, that makes sense. He can't keep the Bolton fan pretence up forever.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:23 pm

For the last little while TW has either worked slowly or ceased to work. This morning it is not only working but quickly. :oyea:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:46 am

Working very fast today.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:45 pm

They've done it this time!

The order of posts has gone all wonky.

I appear to have quoted SmokinFrazier here ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24052&start=1920" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) before he's even posted! I'm not that good!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Prufrock wrote:They've done it this time!

The posts has gone all wonky.
Well quite a lot of them at least!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Enoch wrote:
Prufrock wrote:They've done it this time!

The posts has gone all wonky.
Well quite a lot of them at least!
No problems this end - things have been a lot better.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 am

I think the Iranians have caught up with me in Blighty. Been booted off a few times over the last 2 days. My flight back to the sandpit tonight takes me over Iranian airspace, so I'll display some rude gestures at them and hope they don't shoot us down.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:I think the Iranians have caught up with me in Blighty. Been booted off a few times over the last 2 days. My flight back to the sandpit tonight takes me over Iranian airspace, so I'll display some rude gestures at them and hope they don't shoot us down.
Good luck AT! :D .
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:I think the Iranians have caught up with me in Blighty. Been booted off a few times over the last 2 days. My flight back to the sandpit tonight takes me over Iranian airspace, so I'll display some rude gestures at them and hope they don't shoot us down.
Good luck AT! :D .
Flying in a plane with Virgin on the side does make me a tad nervous where suicide bombers are concerned :shock:

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:06 pm

I've little time for folk that run away at the first sign of a bit of cold weather.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Enoch wrote:I've little time for folk that run away at the first sign of a bit of cold weather.
i'm going home :spank:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Enoch wrote:I've little time for folk that run away at the first sign of a bit of cold weather.
You will be pleased to hear then that at no point in the last year have I worn gloves nor have I worn more than 2 layers. Get slated for it by teachers and students at school "why have you not got gloves Dan?" but I like telling people it is not cold and that they are soft everytime they say it is freezing despite the fact they have at least one more layer on than me. Bloddy soft southerners!
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:50 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
You will be pleased to hear then that at no point in the last year have I worn gloves nor have I worn more than 2 layers. Get slated for it by teachers and students at school "why have you not got gloves Dan?" but I like telling people it is not cold and that they are soft everytime they say it is freezind despite the fact they have at t one more layer than me. Bloddy soft southerners!
:D

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:34 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
You will be pleased to hear then that at no point in the last year have I worn gloves nor have I worn more than 2 layers. Get slated for it by teachers and students at school "why have you not got gloves Dan?" but I like telling people it is not cold and that they are soft everytime they say it is freezing despite the fact they have at least one more layer on than me. Bloddy soft southerners!
I wear a big coat, gloves and scarf when it's cold enough for them. When it rains I wear a cap. If you need them, wear them, if not, don't. Simple enough Dan.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:24 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
I wear a big coat, gloves and scarf when it's cold enough for them. When it rains I wear a cap. If you need them, wear them, if not, don't. Simple enough Dan.
Yeah but your old! :mrgreen:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Keep getting this tonight...
Server says... wrote:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Anyone else?

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:35 pm

^ yep, I just had that too. Blue screen with the above message on it. Using Chrome on iPad.