Fantasy Football & Prediction League... A suggestion

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Fantasy Football & Prediction League... A suggestion

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:20 am

Get rid.

When I click on to Board index to see which topics have new stuff conveniently marked in red for my delectation, I have (especially when on my phone) to scroll the screen up past Fantasy Footy & Prediction League in order to peruse Site Development & Feedback. I have calculated that I must have done this more than a thousand times. Over a thousand times whereby I've either scrolled the mouse wheel or flicked the page up: each and every one of those times causes a small but significant amount of wear to the joints in my right hand index finger. It's not fair I tell you, just so I can get past Fantasy Footy & Prediction League. I mean it's not like anybody ever actually posts anything there, apart from 2399 obviously, but nobody can understand what he posts anyway, and also science predicts that we live in a multiverse where millions of Earths will continue to exist with Fantasy Footy & Prediction League intact, so free this universe, stop the erosion of my finger joints. Justice for my Index Finger, kill FF&PL!!!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Fantasy Football & Prediction League... A suggestion

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:37 pm

I've thought about getting rid a few times myself, but then I think it should stay purely for nostalgia reasons. A reminder of times gone bye-bye. Sniff.
Businesswoman of the year.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:I've thought about getting rid a few times myself, but then I think it should stay purely for nostalgia reasons. A reminder of times gone bye-bye. Sniff.
Ahhh. Nostalgia Rules. Ok, I'll just wear my fingers to the bone then. Or, radical thought, put the Site Development & Feedback in the middle space and move FF&PL down a notch. That'll teach it a lesson and preserve it for future nostalgia tourists.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm

You could have an archive section at the bottom. Stick the old but don't want to throw away stuff in it and anyone that wants can see it. LLS is happy. Everyone is happy :D

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:You could have an archive section at the bottom. Stick the old but don't want to throw away stuff in it and anyone that wants can see it. LLS is happy. Everyone is happy :D
Purrrrfect suggestion.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください