Font size

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Font size

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu May 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Yikes!! The whole of TW is suddenly coming out in a much smaller font size. I can hardly read it and am looking for a magnifying glass. Is it me (some local setting) or a general problem?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Font size

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu May 22, 2014 4:31 pm

TW appears normal in Internet Explorer so the small font is limited to Firefox. All other sites are normal in Firefox.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu May 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Are you using a laptop touchpad? If so you've probably zoomed out accidentally - easy to do. Hopefully this will help https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fo ... -web-pages" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu May 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Are you using a laptop touchpad? If so you've probably zoomed out accidentally - easy to do. Hopefully this will help https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fo ... -web-pages" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks, AT. :oyea:
Normal service has been restored. I have a desktop and a mouse and must have accidentally zoomed with the mouse. Oddly the instructions on the site you gave to zoom with the mouse did not work but their keyboard shortcuts for non mouse users (ctl +/-) did.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu May 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Are you using a laptop touchpad? If so you've probably zoomed out accidentally - easy to do. Hopefully this will help https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fo ... -web-pages" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Normal service has been restored. I have a desktop and a mouse and must have accidentally zoomed with the mouse. Oddly the instructions on the site you gave to zoom with the mouse did not work but their keyboard shortcuts for non mouse users (ctl +/-) did.
Glad to be of service. I've done it myself and even Bruce managed it a while back. At least you didn't lose the forum like that Enfield White chap :wink:

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri May 23, 2014 9:50 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Glad to be of service. I've done it myself and even Bruce managed it a while back. At least you didn't lose the forum like that Enfield White chap :wink:

Who? :conf:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri May 23, 2014 10:21 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

The chap disappeared :D

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri May 23, 2014 10:24 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

Don't worry, you wouldn't have liked him. Bit of a knob really.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri May 23, 2014 10:53 am

Prufrock wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

Don't worry, you wouldn't have liked him. Bit of a knob really.

Pfft! Sounds it.