BWFCInsane

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

BWFCInsane

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Sponge wrote:
thebish wrote:
chill, Bobo - Insano has gone - just like Freedman has - and Coyle and Megson and little sammy Lee!!

enjoy the good times - they ain't improved by harking back... honest!

I was wondering the other day where he is. I remember him saying a while back that he'd been ill. Anyone know whether he's OK?

(Sorry for the off-topic post.)

This may have got lost in the rumour section, but it is a good question. Is BWFCi okay?
I'm glad to see Spotty back, btw.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: BWFCInsane

Post by thebish » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:24 pm

he left over an irreconcilable difference of opinion during a not-very-constructive argument with someone. it wasn't about his former ill-health. he said he might come bacl one day - chances are he's gone to another forum...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Indeed.
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:Unless the new manager is shite as well! PG and his next pick, doesn't fill me with confidence.
I think the chance to appoint a really good manager went when we slipped out of the premiership.

People expect miracles. We have gone from a 55M wage bill to signing players because they are 'on league one wage levels'.

No manager is going to come in and wave a wand and fix this.

Whatever happens this is a long slog with probably far more frustration than enjoyment. Just how I see it right now.

We got lucky with Allardyce last time and enough momentum at board level to dig us out.

I don't see either this time.
The lad at Swansea seems to be doing alright. Why don't you stop spewing forth your opinion on everything as though it's the authorised version of events? Or can't you help yourself? Which is how it seems!
Did you miss the bit where I said 'just how I see it right now'.

Frankly I think I will give this place a miss as there is little point discussing things when people get unpleasantly aggressive like yourself. Views are there for challenge and it can of course get heated from time to time. But when a response to a post which was simply a personal viewpoint (as is every message on here) with a fairly calm tone such as mine above is met with aggression and unpleasantness I think it is time to give it up.

Your wish is my command. Enjoy.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Still don't see where I was "unpleasantly aggressive" or "unpleasant". Just challenging someone with 'I know and you don't' opinions, as far as I can see. :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Still don't see where I was "unpleasantly aggressive" or "unpleasant". Just challenging someone with 'I know and you don't' opinions, as far as I can see. :?
you weren't

and what he repeatedly posted has been shown up as bullshit

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Since the event seems fairly mild, I guess, for him, it was a last straw sort of thing. Pity. Still I'm glad it wasn't illness as I feared.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:40 am

He had definitely been ill so fingers crossed it was just that he'd had enough of the place (and hopefully he'll be back one day).
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:53 am

Prufrock wrote:He had definitely been ill so fingers crossed it was just that he'd had enough of the place (and hopefully he'll be back one day).
yeah - he was - a few months previously - and quite seriously... I corresponded with him about it at the time.. but I don't think it was a recurrence that prompted his absence....

my guess is that he's had an approach from Sluffy and gone over!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:42 am

thebish wrote:
Prufrock wrote:He had definitely been ill so fingers crossed it was just that he'd had enough of the place (and hopefully he'll be back one day).
yeah - he was - a few months previously - and quite seriously... I corresponded with him about it at the time.. but I don't think it was a recurrence that prompted his absence....

my guess is that he's had an approach from Sluffy and gone over!
I thought he was, maybe, sacked and went with Dougie ???
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:47 pm

I do hope it has nothing to do with his health, seriously.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:54 pm

I think possibly the only things that he and I ever truly agreed on were what to eat and where, but then we'd have no forum if we all agreed on everything. Likewise, I sincerely hope he's fit and well.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:I think possibly the only things that he and I ever truly agreed on were what to eat and where, but then we'd have no forum if we all agreed on everything. Likewise, I sincerely hope he's fit and well.

Flat track bully. :mrgreen: