Top left hand corner symbols

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
piesrus
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:11 pm
Location: Naklua, Thailand

Top left hand corner symbols

Post by piesrus » Thu May 02, 2019 11:09 am

I am quite new to the forum and would like to know what the symbols are that appear by poster's user names, please.
1 Green triangle with a flash of lightening.
2 Yellow dot.
3 Yellow triangle
Thanks, in anticipation, piesrus.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Top left hand corner symbols

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 02, 2019 3:03 pm

piesrus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:09 am
I am quite new to the forum and would like to know what the symbols are that appear by poster's user names, please.
1 Green triangle with a flash of lightening.
2 Yellow dot.
3 Yellow triangle
Thanks, in anticipation, piesrus.
I am not new to the forum, and have no idea... :mrgreen:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12675
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Top left hand corner symbols

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed May 08, 2019 4:17 pm

piesrus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:09 am
I am quite new to the forum and would like to know what the symbols are that appear by poster's user names, please.
1 Green triangle with a flash of lightening.
2 Yellow dot.
3 Yellow triangle
Thanks, in anticipation, piesrus.
I have never seen these symbols. I think they must be intended to warn people that there might be a Wigan supporter lurking here. Perhaps your user name set off alarm bells. :wink: On a more serious note I have no idea what you are talking about....
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 3584
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: Top left hand corner symbols

Post by DJBlu » Wed May 08, 2019 6:47 pm

1. User is online.
2. Thread has replies you have submitted.
3. Replies to thread after your last reply.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37981
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Top left hand corner symbols

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed May 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:17 pm
piesrus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:09 am
I am quite new to the forum and would like to know what the symbols are that appear by poster's user names, please.
1 Green triangle with a flash of lightening.
2 Yellow dot.
3 Yellow triangle
Thanks, in anticipation, piesrus.
I have never seen these symbols. I think they must be intended to warn people that there might be a Wigan supporter lurking here. Perhaps your user name set off alarm bells. :wink: On a more serious note I have no idea what you are talking about....
I've been here some 11/12 years and on site admin quite a bit of that time. I've never seen such things?
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

piesrus
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:11 pm
Location: Naklua, Thailand

Re: Top left hand corner symbols

Post by piesrus » Thu May 09, 2019 5:14 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:47 pm
1. User is online.
2. Thread has replies you have submitted.
3. Replies to thread after your last reply.
Many thanks DJBlu. The cat lives.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest