If we had another forum

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

What forum would you like to see

A Bookies
6%
Other sports
35%
Internet fun
29%
Competitions
6%
Other (please state)
24%

Total votes: 17

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:02 am

blurred wrote:As for RAWK, I think it was fast approaching the stage where the OT bit had to be split. Whether I'd've done it the same way or into as many different areas is a matter for debate, but it needed doing. Eventually you get used to change, but I still find it a tad too fragmented for my liking. I'd've thought the same could have been achieved with 3 or 4 fora, and not 6, but that's just splitting hairs.
After a fall-out with Peter Evo and becoming more involved here, I barely post on RAWK anymore, but I'd agree with that assessment.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:04 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:After a fall-out with Peter Evo and becoming more involved here, I barely post on RAWK anymore, but I'd agree with that assessment.
Don't let that baldy Buster Bloodvessel-alike tart get your goat. He's too self important, anyway, and by far from one of the most respected posters/users.

Much like this site, it's always welcome to get an opposing fans view on RAWK, although I had to say I'd not seen you around in a fair while...