Diving Arsenal Players - The Least Shocking Admission Ever

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Re: Diving Arsenal Players - The Least Shocking Admission Ever

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:16 am

Went to tonight’s Arsenal game against Leeds. Carabou cup and tickets super cheap so we moved away from our usual area and sat more on the half way line. Halfway through the first half my daughter turns around to me and says “I think I’d better sit back in the family enclosure next game, I’ve heard the F word 10 times already!” Secondary school next year could be a shock, bless her! She then enquired of my brother “that man just said ‘ing’ on the end of the F word, is that still swearing too?” 🤔 I mean tbf, the game wasn’t much to write home about, so listening to the crowd and watching Leeds fans causing carnage was probably more entertaining!

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Diving Arsenal Players - The Least Shocking Admission Ever

Post by Burnden Paddock » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:45 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:16 am
Went to tonight’s Arsenal game against Leeds. Carabou cup and tickets super cheap so we moved away from our usual area and sat more on the half way line. Halfway through the first half my daughter turns around to me and says “I think I’d better sit back in the family enclosure next game, I’ve heard the F word 10 times already!” Secondary school next year could be a shock, bless her! She then enquired of my brother “that man just said ‘ing’ on the end of the F word, is that still swearing too?” 🤔 I mean tbf, the game wasn’t much to write home about, so listening to the crowd and watching Leeds fans causing carnage was probably more entertaining!

Tbf the F word was frequently heard when we sat in the family enclosure for the Guimaraes game at the Emirates. Not least from your daughter repeating what she’d heard from behind us! 😂