Diving Arsenal Players - The Least Shocking Admission Ever

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Re: Diving Arsenal Players - The Least Shocking Admission Ever

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:22 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:10 pm
Classic Granit :lol:
He’s a liability! :evil:

Still, super proud of the boys again. 10 men against Liverpool for most of the match and held out for a draw after they messed us around with their imaginary Covid cases and ‘threadbare squad’ last week! I said to my son I’d have taken a draw 11 vs 11. Going to the second leg next week. Was worried we would be starting 4-0 down, at least we still have a fighting chance! Heart was in my mouth for a good deal of the evening though. Not good for my blood pressure!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:13 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:06 pm
Blooming Covid. Not sure how Liverpool got away with the postponement request for the league cup semi final Thursday given they always play a weaker team out of choice anyway, but I was going to that and now it’s had a knock on effect for the league game end of month that I was also going to. Thankfully I can make still both but I do feel for fans who have made travel arrangements from far away to get to matches. I know Bolton have been worse hit that way then Arsenal, and maybe it’s better then just cancelling the season completely but not sure if it carries on when all these league games will end up being played.
Looks like if you can't beat 'em join 'em!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:53 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:13 pm
Gooner Girl wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:06 pm
Blooming Covid. Not sure how Liverpool got away with the postponement request for the league cup semi final Thursday given they always play a weaker team out of choice anyway, but I was going to that and now it’s had a knock on effect for the league game end of month that I was also going to. Thankfully I can make still both but I do feel for fans who have made travel arrangements from far away to get to matches. I know Bolton have been worse hit that way then Arsenal, and maybe it’s better then just cancelling the season completely but not sure if it carries on when all these league games will end up being played.
Looks like if you can't beat 'em join 'em!
Well, other teams have had games postponed for less and we played at the start of the season with shed loads of players off with Covid!! If the FA are being consistent they will grant it us but I’m willing to bet they won’t!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:53 pm

Off to Arsenal tonight. Nervous. Only got one central midfielder available still and pretty threadbare in other areas too. Could be a long and cold evening. 🥶