West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Stevo wrote:
In all honesty, no one, not a single Club give a monkey's what you get up too as we all know it won't last.
Yep. Everybodies been saying that since you beat us to the drop four seasons ago. We're still here. So ner.

Stevo's inane rambling continued when he wrote: As for us, well we are world renowned as the team who only lost the 2006 FA Cup on a lottery of penalties and took part in the most entertaining Cup Final in history. Only to be cheated out of a win in normal time due to Liverpool's typical win-at-all-cost football, near the end. :mrgreen: I wouldn't dare swap that for your current position. Pride I think they call it.
Ancient history. AGAIN! Who honestly gives a monkeys that you were in an entertaining final and lost penalties? You lost. People only remember the winners and losers. Not how you played. They'll also remember that you had a good season, lost a Cup Final and then got relegated the next season.

We're both proud of our clubs, that's for sure. For that reason, I would never swap a West Ham cup final for where Bolton are now. Why? Because I support Bolton. That's where it ends and begins. Nothing more.
Smarties have answers.....

Stevo
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Stevo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:18 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Stevo wrote:blah-blah-blah shit support blah-blah-blah your town is a shithole blah-blah-blah Tesco without beer on matchday blah-blah-blah plastic stadium blah-blah-blah hammer's great support bolton's is shite blah-blah-blah
:lol:
You're too funny for this place you crazy West Ham guys! 70 new members from KUMB and they all just copy and paste the same crap from the first bloke.

Speaking of which, remind me...where are you lot in the league? :crazy:

Truth hurts.

We are 18th you silly boy. But since when does that stand as the final position come May? F&ck me! You didn't see us gloat when we were 3rd on August 19th. :|

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:18 pm

Stevo wrote: You see, ever since that season, your lot have had this bitter obsession with us, when truth of the matter is you barely register on the radar of rivalries.
It seems to register on the sign-up-ometer - the flood of Shammers fans registering on this Bolton Fanzine Forum...

I'd say that the evidence suggests we are a big ugly blip on your jealousy radar that just won't go a way... you can see it if you look very carefully - it'll be right at the far edge being as we are quite a way away up the table now - but it's there - and it irritates the pants off you, doesn't it?? eh?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:19 pm

Stevo wrote:Pride I think they call it.
Nope. Pride is a gay rally in Brighton. Held every year around July.

The phrase you're looking for is "Shit football team and deluded fans"

Great non use of the spell check there too by the way.
Businesswoman of the year.

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:19 pm

Stevo wrote:You didn't see us gloat when we were 3rd on August 19th. :|
aww man i just spat my drink everywhere

so worth it

Stevo
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Stevo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:23 pm

Bench wrote:
Stevo wrote:
In all honesty, no one, not a single Club give a monkey's what you get up too as we all know it won't last.
Yep. Everybodies been saying that since you beat us to the drop four seasons ago. We're still here. So ner.

Stevo's inane rambling continued when he wrote: As for us, well we are world renowned as the team who only lost the 2006 FA Cup on a lottery of penalties and took part in the most entertaining Cup Final in history. Only to be cheated out of a win in normal time due to Liverpool's typical win-at-all-cost football, near the end. :mrgreen: I wouldn't dare swap that for your current position. Pride I think they call it.
Ancient history. AGAIN! Who honestly gives a monkeys that you were in an entertaining final and lost penalties? You lost. People only remember the winners and losers. Not how you played. They'll also remember that you had a good season, lost a Cup Final and then got relegated the next season.

We're both proud of our clubs, that's for sure. For that reason, I would never swap a West Ham cup final for where Bolton are now. Why? Because I support Bolton. That's where it ends and begins. Nothing more.

Is it?? :crazy: sounds more like I've just hit a nerve. :mrgreen:

It is relevant as it's the most recent FA Cup final and we still haven't started the 2007 3rd round yet! Oh how I thought of that dreary day in Bolton sitting comfortably in my seat at the Millenium. A class showcase for the best fans in th world. Don't just take my words for it, but most commentary of the occassion said the same thing. Not even the mighty Liverpool could hold a candle to us. But then again, I guess that's another sore spot with you guys having to talk about fans/support etc. :oops:

I honestly do pity you. :D

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:23 pm

Stevo wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:
Stevo wrote: Heh. Bolton Town or London? Yup, tough one to decide over. :crazy:

I know where your ground is, right next to Tesco's. (you're not allowed to buy alchohol on matchdays). For some mad reason I drove there and stayed in probably your only pub just outside of the Tesco's district. Can't remember the name, thankfully I've forgoten all about the sorry trip. Still, we did you in the replay in the Cup so not all was lost. :mrgreen:
Aye but we sent you down didn't we?? :mrgreen:

Pint of Bothered.

You see, ever since that season, your lot have had this bitter obsession with us, when truth of the matter is you barely register on the radar of rivalries. In fact, you don't have a single one. Ohh I guess there's the famous Manchester United V Botlon derby. LOL

As for us, well we are world renowned as the team who only lost the 2006 FA Cup on a lottery of penalties and took part in the most entertaining Cup Final in history. Only to be cheated out of a win in normal time due to Liverpool's typical win-at-all-cost football, near the end. :mrgreen: I wouldn't dare swap that for your current position. Pride I think they call it.

World renowned in who's eye's? Your own at a guess, and I'll have a wager that more people have heard of us of late than yourselves, purely through the signings of Nakata, Anelka, Diouf, Okocha, but that's beside the point.

To not swop your position for ours? Bit daft really when we're not in trouble of falling from the top league in the country, but I hey what do I know having followed my team from the bottom division to where we are now, and being filled with immense pride at our position.

Ahh, the cup final, true you where the better team for a large part, but there you are showing a citeh-esc nmentality of clinging to the past - a past where you're about as successful as us I believe in competition's won?

Also who really gives a crap about West Ham? I prefer to hate Wolves and Tranmere, but its funny to laugh at the giants of East London struggle while little bolton go from strenght to strength under the mighty walrus

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:24 pm

Stevo wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
Stevo wrote:blah-blah-blah shit support blah-blah-blah your town is a shithole blah-blah-blah Tesco without beer on matchday blah-blah-blah plastic stadium blah-blah-blah hammer's great support bolton's is shite blah-blah-blah
You're too funny for this place you crazy West Ham guys! 70 new members from KUMB and they all just copy and paste the same crap from the first bloke.

Speaking of which, remind me...where are you lot in the league? :crazy:

Truth hurts.

We are 18th you silly boy. But since when does that stand as the final position come May? F&ck me! You didn't see us gloat when we were 3rd on August 19th. :|
Silly boy? Wow, you're pulling out all the stops with the insults now. What's next...Mr Stinky Pants?

I'm clearly out of my depth wit wise with you here, eh?

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:25 pm

Stevo wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:
Stevo wrote:we did you in the replay in the Cup so not all was lost. :mrgreen:
Pint of Bothered.
You're not bothered that you were relegated? You sat in Zen-like calm, never ever calling for Pardew's head, never wishing you were watching Hierro instead of Hayden Mullins? Good attitude, sir, you may need to call upon it again soon.

Incidentally, why are you lot so upset about not being able to buy alcohol at Tesco's on match days? Does swigging booze in car parks remind you of home, or help you to blot out the pointlessness of existence?

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:25 pm

Stevo wrote:
thebish wrote:
Stevo wrote:
Heh. Bolton Town or London? Yup, tough one to decide over. :crazy:
not tough at all - depends where you live in London.. Which leafy, green part of London do you live in?? Just so we can make a proper comparison, like...

I currently live in St. Albans. Soon to be moving into London. What's to compare? :crazy:
Then you'll find out how bad most of it is! :mrgreen:

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:25 pm

i think stevo believes they actually won the cup :shock:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:26 pm

Stevo wrote:

As for us, well we are world renowned as the team who only lost the 2006 FA Cup on a lottery of penalties and took part in the most entertaining Cup Final in history.
Hang on a minute, Young Stevo - many authorities consider that the most exciting and entertaining Cup Final in history was the 1953 "Matthews Final". It was also the first one I watched - Blackpool coming back from 3-1 down to take the laurels. Do you have an unbiased source for this assertion about 2006 (that's assertion, Bench, not aspersion)?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:27 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote: Incidentally, why are you lot so upset about not being able to buy alcohol at Tesco's on match days? Does swigging booze in car parks remind you of home, or help you to blot out the pointlessness of existence?

It's even worse that from the sounds of it he stayed at the Beehive so could have gone for a pint in the boozer!!

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:28 pm

Stevo's crazy antics went further when he wrote: Is it?? :crazy: sounds more like I've just hit a nerve. :mrgreen:

It is relevant as it's the most recent FA Cup final and we still haven't started the 2007 3rd round yet! Oh how I thought of that dreary day in Bolton sitting comfortably in my seat at the Millenium. A class showcase for the best fans in th world. Don't just take my words for it, but most commentary of the occassion said the same thing. Not even the mighty Liverpool could hold a candle to us. But then again, I guess that's another sore spot with you guys having to talk about fans/support etc. :oops:

I honestly do pity you. :D
Hit a nerve? Do me a favour sunshine. You couldn't hit the back of a net with a beachball from half a yard.

It may be the most recent FA Cup final, but does anyone really care if you played well or not? Nope. It's like us harkin back to our first season back in the Premiership, and saying how great it was that we beat Man Ure 2-1 at the Theatre of Wet Dreams. So what? It's the here and now that matters.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:28 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Not sure it matters whether he's here or not, when it comes to measuring you wit wise. :mrgreen:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:29 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Stevo wrote:

As for us, well we are world renowned as the team who only lost the 2006 FA Cup on a lottery of penalties and took part in the most entertaining Cup Final in history.
Hang on a minute, Young Stevo - many authorities consider that the most exciting and entertaining Cup Final in history was the 1953 "Matthews Final". It was also the first one I watched - Blackpool coming back from 3-1 down to take the laurels. Do you have an unbiased source for this assertion about 2006 (that's assertion, Bench, not aspersion)?
C'mon Monty, get a grip! We all know that the only real cup finals are the ones including London clubs. :roll:

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Stevo wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:
Stevo wrote:we did you in the replay in the Cup so not all was lost. :mrgreen:
Pint of Bothered.
You're not bothered that you were relegated? You sat in Zen-like calm, never ever calling for Pardew's head, never wishing you were watching Hierro instead of Hayden Mullins? Good attitude, sir, you may need to call upon it again soon.

Incidentally, why are you lot so upset about not being able to buy alcohol at Tesco's on match days? Does swigging booze in car parks remind you of home, or help you to blot out the pointlessness of existence?
Hat off to you sir.

Surely there is no comeback to that?

Unless of course he calls you a c*nt. :mrgreen:

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
Not sure it matters whether he's here or not, when it comes to measuring you wit wise. :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
Shhh! Not in front of the West Ham fan......

Stevo
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Stevo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:30 pm

thebish wrote:
Stevo wrote: You see, ever since that season, your lot have had this bitter obsession with us, when truth of the matter is you barely register on the radar of rivalries.
It seems to register on the sign-up-ometer - the flood of Shammers fans registering on this Bolton Fanzine Forum...

I'd say that the evidence suggests we are a big ugly blip on your jealousy radar that just won't go a way... you can see it if you look very carefully - it'll be right at the far edge being as we are quite a way away up the table now - but it's there - and it irritates the pants off you, doesn't it?? eh?

Nope, in fact I applaud your position. And value the strength o the underdog. It would make me laugh out loud and make me mildly happy to think you could nick 4th spot away from Liverpool/Arsenal. Anything that prevents the "so-called" top 4 f&ck up is a good thing for the league. And whilst you get carried away thinking you could actually possibly rival Barca and Co. lol we'll all witness you falling from grace once again. So enjoy it whilst it lasts Trotters - most peculiar nicknames you have.

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:30 pm

btw stevo

you were only in your oh so entertaining cup final till the death for attributes you have saddled us with in a most daming fashion, 3 goals of the sh*ttest variety (an og, a f*ck up by liverpool's clown of a keeper, and a total fluke from the worst left back in the premiership)

so when we score scrappy goals its sickening "win-at-all-costs!!!" football, when you do it its as a contribution to the bestest cup final ever wowzers!

just though i'd point the irony out