Zeta racists jeer USA international Beasley after goal.

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

libreg
Hopeful
Hopeful

Zeta racists jeer USA international Beasley after goal.

Post by libreg » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:25 am

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page ... 62,00.html
Now, I'm really pissed off at this. I hate racism when it comes to football, it ruins the whole game. Not only that, but the player's performance usually degrades.
Oh well, rangers won anyway. Hehe, f*ckers.

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 am

Eastern Europe

say no more

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:15 am

Rangers claiming to be victims of racism ..... kettles, pots, black.

I'm breaking my hearts for them over here.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:23 am

bobo the clown wrote:Rangers claiming to be victims of racism ..... kettles, pots, black.

racist.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:29 am

bobo the clown wrote:Rangers claiming to be victims of racism ..... kettles, pots, black.

Doesn't mean the player should go theough that! I'll agree, a lot of Rangers fans are shocking - But it doesn't mean the whole world has a free reign to Racially abuse one of their players - If it was their neandrathol fans complaining, I'd whole-heartedly agree with you

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:18 am

boltonboris wrote:

Doesn't mean the player should go theough that! I'll agree, a lot of Rangers fans are shocking - But it doesn't mean the whole world has a free reign to Racially abuse one of their players - If it was their neandrathol fans complaining, I'd whole-heartedly agree with you
Oh believe me this is all they need to divert attention from their own bigoted nonsense, especially after the first game of the season where they are already under investigation, they just love this sort of thing.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:22 am

boltonboris wrote:

no wonder they get so angry if they're all on steroids!

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Zeta racists jeer USA international Beasley after goal.

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:19 pm

libreg wrote:http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page ... 62,00.html
Now, I'm really pissed off at this. I hate racism when it comes to football, it ruins the whole game. Not only that, but the player's performance usually degrades.
So we can take it that away from football you're cool, fine and indeed dandy with racism then? Hey, you wouldn't want it to put a footballer off his stride now would you? :roll:

Doreen, where's my hood?
May the bridges I burn light your way

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:42 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
So we can take it that away from football you're cool, fine and indeed dandy with racism then? Hey, you wouldn't want it to put a footballer off his stride now would you? :roll:

Doreen, where's my hood?
They are total knobheads Bruce, it's the reason I went a little :shock: at you last year when you tarred the whole of Scotland with the bigot brush. Celtic and more seriously Rangers, have massive problems, and a set of fans who are just too ignorant to do anything about it, but by god give them the slightest hint of impropriety from anyone else and you'll hear about it in the loudest manner, just so that attention gets diverted. :evil:

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:48 pm

???? :shock: can I just point out the highly questionable use of that term???

libreg
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by libreg » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:27 pm

Oh no, of course not. Racism is bad period. Just thought it was especially f'ed up for a whole group of fans to do that. :wink:

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:44 pm

Put a comma after 'bad'. Makes you seem more intelligent.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:13 am

fatshaft wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Doreen, where's my hood?
They are total knobheads Bruce, it's the reason I went a little :shock: at you last year when you tarred the whole of Scotland with the bigot brush. Celtic and more seriously Rangers, have massive problems, and a set of fans who are just too ignorant to do anything about it, but by god give them the slightest hint of impropriety from anyone else and you'll hear about it in the loudest manner, just so that attention gets diverted. :evil:
Just like Liverpool / Man Utd fans then?

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:49 am

boltonboris wrote:
fatshaft wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Doreen, where's my hood?
They do come close, but on a different level. Liverpool are never to blame for anything admittedly :roll: but they don't as far as I know try to justify bigotry or racism by pointing out lesser offences of their rivals as being just as bad or worse than their own behaviour. The Old Firm are smoke and mirrors kings, the Scousers run them very close in the football sense (although in everyday life the Scousers have it licked), to be honest Man U fans are not even clos eon this one.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:05 am

fatshaft wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
fatshaft wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Doreen, where's my hood?
They do come close, but on a different level. Liverpool are never to blame for anything admittedly :roll: but they don't as far as I know try to justify bigotry or racism by pointing out lesser offences of their rivals as being just as bad or worse than their own behaviour. The Old Firm are smoke and mirrors kings, the Scousers run them very close in the football sense (although in everyday life the Scousers have it licked), to be honest Man U fans are not even clos eon this one.
What I meant by United is they can sing all the songs in the world about certain disasters and they are also known for the odd bit of sectarian chanting - But as soon as someone mentions Munich (Which is totally wrong) they see their collective arses

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:16 am

boltonboris wrote:What I meant by United is they can sing all the songs in the world about certain disasters and they are also known for the odd bit of sectarian chanting - But as soon as someone mentions Munich (Which is totally wrong) they see their collective arses
Well perhaps the Trafford shitheads won't be quite so quick in disgusting the rest of us with their chants of "Ar-gen-tina" now that millado's seemingly on his way down The Lanc's. It remains to be seen as to whether or not the Scourcers are ready to plummet the depths.
May the bridges I burn light your way

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:22 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
boltonboris wrote:What I meant by United is they can sing all the songs in the world about certain disasters and they are also known for the odd bit of sectarian chanting - But as soon as someone mentions Munich (Which is totally wrong) they see their collective arses
Well perhaps the Trafford shitheads won't be quite so quick in disgusting the rest of us with their chants of "Ar-gen-tina" now that millado's seemingly on his way down The Lanc's. It remains to be seen as to whether or not the Scourcers are ready to plummet the depths.
suerly they're even more likely now?