Piss on DC

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

libreg
Hopeful
Hopeful

Piss on DC

Post by libreg » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:19 am

Ok, so what basically happened is this guy from ESC (Empire Supporters Club, the supporters of the ny red bulls,) went up to a DC united player, Bobby Boswell, the most famous defender in DC united. There's a big rivalry between NY and DC for some reason, and each side always does something to piss each other off. (DC united players spitting on our field, drinking red bull and spitting it out in disgust in one goal they scored. This is the players btw, not the fans) They are bastards, basically. So this is what he did.

The shirt says piss on DC. Bobby Boswell is totally unaware. I find this picture ... amazing, I don't know about you. Just look at the fan's smile, knowing what he got him into. Genius. :pray:
Yeah.

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:48 am

Good to see that kind of passion over here. Now that Seattle is getting an MLS team, maybe I can trick Angel into wearing a jersey with the name VILLA REJECT, number 1.

libreg
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by libreg » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:35 am

H. Pedersen wrote:Good to see that kind of passion over here. Now that Seattle is getting an MLS team, maybe I can trick Angel into wearing a jersey with the name VILLA REJECT, number 1.
Hey, Angel is not a villa reject, villa is an Angel reject. The guy scored 16 premier league goals in one season for them, but they changed things around and it ended up as failure.
Yeah.

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:18 am

Fair enough, but still, don't pretend you wouldn't laugh at that picture!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:33 am

I dunno - looking at the shape of the defender, I'm thinking of dusting off me old boots

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:52 am

Worthy4England wrote:I dunno - looking at the shape of the defender, I'm thinking of dusting off me old boots
errrrr

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 pm

fatshaft wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:I dunno - looking at the shape of the defender, I'm thinking of dusting off me old boots
errrrr
MLS? It has to be the one on the right as we look :-)

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:38 pm

Isn't the guy on the right a Crystal Palace fan?

So the expression on his face is him being star-struck stood next to a player from a standard of football WAAAAAAAYY above what he's used to, yes?
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

libreg
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by libreg » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:16 am

enfieldwhite wrote:Isn't the guy on the right a Crystal Palace fan?

So the expression on his face is him being star-struck stood next to a player from a standard of football WAAAAAAAYY above what he's used to, yes?
Yeah, he is, how'd you know? Oh, the shirt.

no, the expression on his face is he actually managed to fool him to take the picture :crazy: It's only MLS, even if you meet the best player there no one cares :D

Ok, just kidding about that last one.
Yeah.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:04 pm

It should have read - 'Pxss poor photoshop'
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:27 pm

libreg wrote:
H. Pedersen wrote:Good to see that kind of passion over here. Now that Seattle is getting an MLS team, maybe I can trick Angel into wearing a jersey with the name VILLA REJECT, number 1.
Hey, Angel is not a villa reject, villa is an Angel reject. The guy scored 16 premier league goals in one season for them, but they changed things around and it ended up as failure.
Rarely got in the team for the last 18 months. That makes he, not the club, the reject.