New Firm to decide SPL Title destination

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu May 22, 2008 4:03 pm

White Army wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Tims refers to a Glasgow street gang who used to go round attacking Protestants - The Tim Malloys
The old firm have such a rich history.........
Well to be fair BB. Rangers sing the Billy Boys (Hullo Hullo, we are the Billy boys, which was the original one most English teams now use) as a reference to a similar street gang of Protestants who used to do exactly the same to Catholics, William Fullerton.

Religion is as important, in a sectarian way, to the west of Scotland especially Glasgow as it is in Ulster.
Yeah but violence is more important to them both. Religion just gives them an excuse to ruck

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu May 22, 2008 6:34 pm

White Army wrote:Well to be fair BB. Rangers sing the Billy Boys (Hullo Hullo, we are the Billy boys, which was the original one most English teams now use) as a reference to a similar street gang of Protestants who used to do exactly the same to Catholics, William Fullerton.
I thowt it were William of Orange...

Schedule's worked out fine for the Dons if they can stop your boys, they'd love that... I'm keepin' out of it :wink:

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Thu May 22, 2008 6:45 pm

They've just announced that the trophy will be in a helicopter ready to be whisked to the appropriate ground at the appropriate moment...

With the price of fuel as it is, wouldn't it be more cost effective (and environmentaly friendly) just to make a replica?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu May 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:They've just announced that the trophy will be in a helicopter ready to be whisked to the appropriate ground at the appropriate moment...

With the price of fuel as it is, wouldn't it be more cost effective (and environmentaly friendly) just to make a replica?
A helicopter? In Scotland?
I didn't realise they had that easy access to that sort of vehicle in the third world....
Businesswoman of the year.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu May 22, 2008 11:07 pm

welll i see rangers and their moronic followers have had there comeupance tonight

a league and scottish cup double is all they can manage now

what

a

shame

White Army
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by White Army » Thu May 22, 2008 11:32 pm

officer_dibble wrote:welll i see rangers and their moronic followers have had there comeupance tonight

a league and scottish cup double is all they can manage now

what

a

shame
Read the papal ermm sorry papers do we dibbs?

When the truth comes out re hooligan firms from all over the UK causing the bother in Manchester, come back and spout the same shite.

Trouble is Rangers are easy to infiltrate for these wankers because loads of English towns have supporters clubs that follow Rangers.

Slightly harder to do the same with Ra Celtic because they hate the English and prefer to promote the diddly diddly Irish 'craic' bullshit that so many retards seem to follow.
Halliwell Mile done 228 times.

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Thu May 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Bolton stay up, Rangers blow the UEFA Cup Final and the SPL . . . this has been the best month ever.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu May 22, 2008 11:44 pm

As an ex-altar boy for the last pope's tour of the UK in 81.....Come on you hoops....

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 23, 2008 12:20 am

H. Pedersen wrote:Bolton stay up, Rangers blow the UEFA Cup Final and the SPL . . . this has been the best month ever.
Nearly - according to the good book. the Portuguese Gay Boy DID miss the pengy...but then again so did la rosbif..............................

White Army
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by White Army » Fri May 23, 2008 12:27 am

H. Pedersen wrote:Bolton stay up, Rangers blow the UEFA Cup Final and the SPL . . . this has been the best month ever.
Hee hee, a yank sticking up for the papists! Nothing new there then.

White Army
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by White Army » Fri May 23, 2008 12:29 am

Worthy4England wrote:As an ex-altar boy for the last pope's tour of the UK in 81.....Come on you hoops....
Altar boy W4E? Good job you weren't at Celtc in the 70's, you might have been an altered boy. BJK.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri May 23, 2008 7:56 am

No room for bigotry on here guys, either Catholic or Protestant. Go to Glasgow, you'll find many people to indulge in your prejudices.

Play nice! :whack:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri May 23, 2008 8:30 am

no bigotry from me, just some bitterness towards a load of tossers who rioted in our country last week!

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Fri May 23, 2008 2:10 pm

I don't blame you for defending your Blue brethren White_Army, but you can't deny that there are some rather undesirable sorts amongst your following, particularly at away games in the East.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

White Army
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by White Army » Fri May 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote:I don't blame you for defending your Blue brethren White_Army, but you can't deny that there are some rather undesirable sorts amongst your following, particularly at away games in the East.
There are undesirables who follow every club Matt, one scum fan was in Moscow on wednesday night and was picked up by the police and detained, luckily the tit didn't even get to see the game.

What i object to is people coming on here, choosing to read some rag and believe that Rangers are the big bad bigots everyone makes them out to be.

These same people are the ones bitching when the press continually deride Bolton as 'physical' or 'one dimensional', but when these same papers are talking about Rangers then they're obviously talking gospel.

I challenge every single one of you to go to Ibrox and not feel welcomed by the supporters up there, whilst the rest of Scotland continues headlong into independence, Rangers fans welcome the union of the Unted kingdom and Northern Ireland, which incidentally Dibbs is their country as well, or do we define areas now down to the street you live in?

Glasgow is in the British Isles as is England. For all those who want to paint Rangers as the bad boys, why not look at the Piggery (parkhead) next time it's on tv and see if you can spot a union flag, you won't because they don't have them, you'd be lucky to see a saltire.

Next time you want to have a go at Rangers, ask which supporters sing songs glorifying IRA atrocities, sing F*ck the Queen and hate the English with a passion. The answer won't be Rangers.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri May 23, 2008 6:55 pm

White Army wrote: one scum fan was in Moscow on wednesday night
There appeared to me to be several thousand. :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

White Army
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by White Army » Fri May 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Sorry Brucie, what i meant to say was he was a banned-from-all-games-not-supposed-to-leave-the-country-scum-fan. Apologies.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri May 23, 2008 7:46 pm

White Army wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Sorry Brucie, what i meant to say was he was a banned-from-all-games-not-supposed-to-leave-the-country-scum-fan. Apologies.
Ah, right. No need to apologise to me, Squire. :wink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Fri May 23, 2008 8:00 pm

White Army wrote:
Hee hee, a yank sticking up for the papists! Nothing new there then.
Huh?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri May 23, 2008 10:04 pm

if you are referring to me i didnt accuse anyone of bigotry

read it again if you like

the whole bigotry/sectarianism milarky isn't an issue for me at all

i dont care abou rangers/celtic

just when a few thousand or so idiots wreck a city in this country, ganging up on people going about their work, trying to do their job, hunting in packs and putting the boot in i happen to think its sort of just desserts when they lose out on a couple of competitions...

I'm sure rangers have some decent fans and i'd have no qualms having a beer with a lot of em

just a bit sour about the others actions, like most i would imagine

so c'mon queen of the south