Blue Moon

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 am

a1 wrote:
keveh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Agree Kev - can we leave the lights off for the whole 90 mins?
Not only would we not have to watch, but we'd probably have more chance of winning!
is that cos folk dont boo in the dark ?
Jesus, every thread! You're like a broken record man!

EDIT: Apologies, beaten to it!

The Sky is Blue
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Sky is Blue » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:22 pm

back to the lights out, cracking idea but may wane if repeated to often - the atmosphere for the last 2 games has been superb & deffo helped the team.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:48 pm

The Sky is Blue wrote:back to the lights out, cracking idea but may wane if repeated to often - the atmosphere for the last 2 games has been superb & deffo helped the team.
Be great if it was just night matches etc though, in our experience, they've got the worst atmosphere, and those 5.30 kick offs. could work the other way, if it gets repeated, it becomes tradition, intimidating even if it gets the fans up for it

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:54 pm

The Sky is Blue wrote:back to the lights out, cracking idea but may wane if repeated to often - the atmosphere for the last 2 games has been superb & deffo helped the team.
with the atmosphere at the reeboo , the city players'll think they're at home. fake moon lights or not.

i think steve bruce or someone said similar not long back.

sarcastic our fans are shite message # 48
-verses-
megson out messages when we doing alright # 2bn

i've got loads to catch up.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Right, honestly, there's some folk on the site that got proper hounded, some rightly so for banging on and on with the same shit. You're at that stage. It's dull. We get it, you don't like that the fans boo the team instead of applauding those misplaced 5 yard passes. Fine. Give it a rest.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:Right, honestly, there's some folk on the site that got proper hounded, some rightly so for banging on and on with the same shit. You're at that stage. It's dull. We get it, you don't like that the fans boo the team instead of applauding those misplaced 5 yard passes. Fine. Give it a rest.
the "steve bruce" bit is true , theres got to be somethin' in it. but they'll keep it going til he's gone. then the next guy'll either get loadsa leeway he doesnt deserve .. or he'll get the same treatment...

theyre (bolton wanderers is) fecked no matter wat they do.
Last edited by a1 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:21 pm

I for one would like to apologise to a1 for the crap quality of football and cluless leadership at the Reebok. Its all my fault. Now if you'll kindly f*ck off with the other righteous people and the greatest manager ever to grace us with his presence, we'll get on with being c*nts, if its all the same to you.

Thankyou.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:Right, honestly, there's some folk on the site that got proper hounded, some rightly so for banging on and on with the same shit. You're at that stage. It's dull. We get it, you don't like that the fans boo the team instead of applauding those misplaced 5 yard passes. Fine. Give it a rest.
Agreed.

Seriously, we get it!

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:44 pm

i get the megson out bizzness , but they aint resting neither.

all in all its better reading this anti vs 'pro' crap than watching the superwhites.

its a funny/ironic/hypocritical good laugh.

"megson's a charlie" "no he's not" "ginger c*nt"

no ?

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 pm

What?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:
Be great if it was just night matches etc though, in our experience, they've got the worst atmosphere, and those 5.30 kick offs. could work the other way, if it gets repeated, it becomes tradition, intimidating even if it gets the fans up for it
Totally agree - I think its pretty cool, but would look shite at 3pm in August!

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:24 pm

I thought it looked really good. IMO it'd only really work with teams who get packed houses and have an 'anthem' they can all belt out. 12,000 chanting "We are the one and only Wanderers" wouldn't really have the same effect.

As for the rest, if you don't like it, don't read it. There's hardly a shortage of opinions on the other side, at least a1 offers some sort of balance.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Tombwfc wrote:I thought it looked really good. IMO it'd only really work with teams who get packed houses and have an 'anthem' they can all belt out. 12,000 chanting "We are the one and only Wanderers" wouldn't really have the same effect.

As for the rest, if you don't like it, don't read it. There's hardly a shortage of opinions on the other side, at least a1 offers some sort of balance.

I don't mind reading his posts, it's understanding them that's the problem :mrgreen:

(Bit like BWFCI actually)

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 am

FD wrote:What?
apart from spelling 'business' like a rapper (tbh its the wrong word altogether 'event' or 'happenings' probably suit it better.

oh, and "they aint resting neither"

i kind of meant "i understand their points, but they keep going on, i cant see the difference." but thats not completely correct.

-apart from that i dont see much of a problem.

but its a free world more or less.

the thing i'm more arsed about is not getting points at home. i've never really been arsed who the manager / players are . but the stick they were getting in the sammy lee season did my head in.. and its the same now.

it'll be fecking bad on sunday.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 pm

So are you the type of fan who has a go at others on matchday a1, or do you suffer in silence?

I can probably count the occasions I've said bad to one of 'us' on one hand. Bet there are plenty on herew who like telling people to shut the f*ck up though. Needs it sometimes as well.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:14 am

officer_dibble wrote:So are you the type of fan who has a go at others on matchday a1, or do you suffer in silence?

I can probably count the occasions I've said bad to one of 'us' on one hand. Bet there are plenty on herew who like telling people to shut the f*ck up though. Needs it sometimes as well.
Shut the f*ck up.

(sorry, cheap joke - I couldn't resist)
Viva La Portable Radio!

LILYCOOL
Hopeful
Hopeful

hello

Post by LILYCOOL » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:10 am

heeeeello
I love FASHION BOOTS MOST.
Fantasy is the destination. Logic is the journey.