QPR Tickets

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: QPR Tickets

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri May 27, 2011 10:41 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
....and just as many trophies in the last 6 seasons! :zzz:
I've been watching Arsenal for about 17 seasons. Wanna compare trophy hauls over that period ;)

We won the FA cup 3 times in 6 years, sister, and were playing football when your lot were still making wadding in the South London docks.

Like Liverpool have just discovered, history counts for nothing.
Gary, i know you're old and all ;) but surely you weren't watching Bolton back when they won the cup 3 times in 6 years!? :D

No, the Bish told me! :oyea:

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Fri May 27, 2011 10:44 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:I quite like Loftus Road too.

Theres bob's chance now.

You mean that shitty away end where it's like a concrete cliff just above your head and a crappy little booth that sells no beer? For the same price as Chelsea? They can Fcuk Off!
Aye you can't see fook all. Only been when Fulham borrowed it for a bit. Wasn't impressed but I was very drunk.

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Fri May 27, 2011 10:46 am

I think next season The Gunners are going to have to spend massively to catch up with ManU, Chelski and now ManCity and possibly Spurs. To add to the problem, there aren't going to be too many multi-million superstars available and where there are it's going to be silly-money time again. The top four will become the top six, I'm not including Liverpool, and it will be a financial as well as a footie battle. Mind you QPR could spend big and surprise everyone like Red Rom did. I like their chairman popping up and saying something like "We're in the same league as Chelsea and this should be reflected in the price of tickets."
QPR could become the new Blackpool. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Fri May 27, 2011 12:18 pm

What get relegated, hope so can't stand them!
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Don't forget we won the Asia Plate. :|
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri May 27, 2011 12:56 pm

No pressure Adel.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri May 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
....and just as many trophies in the last 6 seasons! :zzz:
I've been watching Arsenal for about 17 seasons. Wanna compare trophy hauls over that period ;)

We won the FA cup 3 times in 6 years, sister, and were playing football when your lot were still making wadding in the South London docks.

Like Liverpool have just discovered, history counts for nothing.
Gary, i know you're old and all ;) but surely you weren't watching Bolton back when they won the cup 3 times in 6 years!? :D

No, the Bish told me! :oyea:
:lmfao:

Bolton_R_Da_Best
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bolton_R_Da_Best » Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm

I can't believe the plastics on here saying they won't go! You should be ashamed. I've taken out a loan from Wonga (I konw they are the Bl*ckp**l sponsor but needs must) so I can go to all home games and away games to see the mighty lillywhites smash some soft southern fairies.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue May 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Do you reckon Phil Brown will still be your manager next year to achieve this then?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Bolton_R_Da_Best
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bolton_R_Da_Best » Tue May 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Lord Kanaga is obsessed with me. Does he do this to every new person on this board? Is that why it is so quiet on here? I just want to talk about my beloved Bolton with some like minded fans. I'm confused.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Epic fail. Who the foosh are the Lillywhites? I'm sure that's what Spurs call themselves, cos it sure as hell ain't BWFC.

Fail Troll fails.

Bolton_R_Da_Best
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bolton_R_Da_Best » Tue May 31, 2011 3:58 pm

truewhite15 wrote:Epic fail. Who the foosh are the Lillywhites? I'm sure that's what Spurs call themselves, cos it sure as hell ain't BWFC.

Fail Troll fails.

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Tue May 31, 2011 4:08 pm

english football :vomit:

LiOC
Reliable
Reliable

Post by LiOC » Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Bolton_R_Da_Best wrote:I can't believe the plastics on here saying they won't go! You should be ashamed. I've taken out a loan from Wonga (I konw they are the Bl*ckp**l sponsor but needs must) so I can go to all home games and away games to see the mighty lillywhites smash some soft southern fairies.
You could have at least learnt the nicknames of the team you're pretending to support...
However, the lilywhites could be appropriate, as preston are who west ham will be playing if lucks on my side and you achieve back to back relegations.

Bolton_R_Da_Best
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bolton_R_Da_Best » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 pm

LiOC wrote:
Bolton_R_Da_Best wrote:I can't believe the plastics on here saying they won't go! You should be ashamed. I've taken out a loan from Wonga (I konw they are the Bl*ckp**l sponsor but needs must) so I can go to all home games and away games to see the mighty lillywhites smash some soft southern fairies.
You could have at least learnt the nicknames of the team you're pretending to support...
However, the lilywhites could be appropriate, as preston are who west ham will be playing if lucks on my side and you achieve back to back relegations.
Why are you obsessed with West Ham? Your worse than that clown GoBoltonGo
Any REAL fan will know that Bolton are the lillywhites.
:crazy:

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Bolton_R_Da_Best wrote:
LiOC wrote:
Haha.

Get rid.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Bolton_R_Da_Best wrote:
LiOC wrote:

Did you know an anagram of your name is: Drab Bent Stool? Coincidence?

LiOC
Reliable
Reliable

Post by LiOC » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:45 am

Bolton_R_Da_Best wrote:
LiOC wrote:
Yeah cause I'm the spammer here...
Can't wait to watch the mighty lilywhites rocking up league 1...