Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland.

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland.

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wandering Willy wrote:Frank's was better than that fluke.

Anyone who doesn't think so is a dirty manc.
Anne Frank's goals were:
1) get through World War II alive
2) to grow up

Epic fail. :(

Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Always hopeful » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Well fecking 'ell.
I state an opinion, that is purely from my perspective, relating to what I think about what I've seen, and get other people telling me I'm wrong:

Let me reiterate exactly what I said: "that was the greatest goal I've seen live ever (pity it was only live TV as opposed to live live, but you can't have everything)"
I stand by that. I know what goals I've seen live (as opposed to recorded). And I know which, in my opinion, was the best ever out of that selection.

:P
Mr Spot, apologies if it looks as though I was having a pop at you. I wasn't. It was a fine goal and one of the best I've seen "live" too. It's the media going over the top and claiming that it was the "best goal ever" that I was having a go at, such as this.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20334786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw the best goal ever and saw it live (i.e. in person) on the 21st April 1979, at Burnden.

Although there are a few decent ones here that could challenge my claim: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20338549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D
Hope is what keeps us going.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Always hopeful wrote:
I state an opinion, that is purely from my perspective, relating to what I think about what I've seen, and get other people telling me I'm wrong:

Let me reiterate exactly what I said: "that was the greatest goal I've seen live ever (pity it was only live TV as opposed to live live, but you can't have everything)"
I stand by that. I know what goals I've seen live (as opposed to recorded). And I know which, in my opinion, was the best ever out of that selection.

Mr Spot, apologies if it looks as though I was having a pop at you. I wasn't. It was a fine goal and one of the best I've seen "live" too. It's the media going over the top and claiming that it was the "best goal ever" that I was having a go at, such as this.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20334786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw the best goal ever and saw it live (i.e. in person) on the 21st April 1979, at Burnden.

Although there are a few decent ones here that could challenge my claim: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20338549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D
Fair enough me old Hopeful :D . I hadn't realised the media-fest that it's attracted until I bought the paper this afternoon. They are going a bit over the top about it.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wandering Willy wrote:Frank's was better than that fluke.

Anyone who doesn't think so is a dirty manc.
Anne Frank's goals were:
1) get through World War II alive
2) to grow up
I'm declaring you half manc half scouser for that. :wink:
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Always hopeful » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Always hopeful wrote:

Fair enough me old Hopeful :D . I hadn't realised the media-fest that it's attracted until I bought the paper this afternoon. They are going a bit over the top about it.
:shock:
Hope is what keeps us going.

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:30 pm

That goal was something else. Loved how he anticipated Hart clearing it by stopping and running back before he headed it clear. And the execution from that position was simply incredible.

20 Millon Euro is a fecking steal for him. Not many clubs are going to pay his salary though :).
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 pm

inrahemovc is overated and week in week out a very bad player who occasionally pulls rabits out the hat like that one.i would rather have knight then him
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Post by PC1978 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:inrahemovc is overated and week in week out a very bad player who occasionally pulls rabits out the hat like that one.i would rather have knight then him
I'll have a pint of whatever you are on!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:28 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:inrahemovc is overated and week in week out a very bad player who occasionally pulls rabits out the hat like that one.i would rather have knight then him

BL3 is that you
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 am

Is there a nomination process for post of the year? If not can I submit this one and suggest competition closed?

Only downside is upon reading it, I spat my coffee all over my keyboard.......

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:19 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:inrahemovc
Is that a voodoo curse?
Businesswoman of the year.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 am

:doh:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 pm

PC1978 wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:ibrahemovic is overated and week in week out a very bad player who occasionally pulls rabits out the hat like that one.i would rather have knight then him
I'll have a pint of whatever you are on!
:grin: . it will make u stutter your words :wink:
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:28 am

Hodgson is right, Ferdinand is a cock. Not that that is exactly what he said...
on the subject of Rio 'cock' Ferdinand, Roy Hodgson said rather than wrote: "I wouldn't do anything different... Basically speaking the idea of having squad announcements is to announce the squad you have selected...
It might have been naive, but I always believed people who are selected are going to want to be there, and pleased to be selected. They don't need to be told in advance."
Except for Rio "cock" Ferdinand of course, who is special. So special he needs to adhere to an "intricate, pre-planned programme" for his poorly back.
I'm so chuffed for him that he managed to pre-plan a slot into his special programme that allows him time to fly out to Qatar, perform complex punditry for Al Jazeera on the England match, and then fly all the way back (a 6,500 mile round trip), without disturbing his intricate pre-planned programme.
Nothing to do with the dosh then Rio?

Rio 'cock' Ferdinand, a man who puts money before country.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Hodgson is right, Ferdinand is a cock. Not that that is exactly what he said...
on the subject of Rio 'cock' Ferdinand, Roy Hodgson said rather than wrote: "I wouldn't do anything different... Basically speaking the idea of having squad announcements is to announce the squad you have selected...
It might have been naive, but I always believed people who are selected are going to want to be there, and pleased to be selected. They don't need to be told in advance."
Except for Rio "cock" Ferdinand of course, who is special. So special he needs to adhere to an "intricate, pre-planned programme" for his poorly back.
I'm so chuffed for him that he managed to pre-plan a slot into his special programme that allows him time to fly out to Qatar, perform complex punditry for Al Jazeera on the England match, and then fly all the way back (a 6,500 mile round trip), without disturbing his intricate pre-planned programme.

Let's not forget Ferguson's part in this too, the complicit, red-nosed, chronologically biased, coffin-dodging cock.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:51 pm

^ Indeed, let us not.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Hodgson is right, Ferdinand is a cock. Not that that is exactly what he said...

Does he really do punditry in Qatar? I would've thought Al Jazeera have a London bureau or studio at least...

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:05 pm

mrkint wrote: Does he really do punditry in Qatar? I would've thought Al Jazeera have a London bureau or studio at least...
They like to have these people seen about town. You know, to make it look like a place to hang out...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:06 pm

How did it take the clueless fecker 4 days to remember he had a "pre-planned" appointment?

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Worthy4England wrote:How did it take the clueless fecker 4 days to remember he had a "pre-planned" appointment?

Well if he can forget a drug tests we can't hold out much hope for appointments, can we.