Ambitious Blackburn

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Ambitious Blackburn

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:02 am

See Blackburn had Jerome Thomas and DJ Campbell in yesterday (having released three players) but couldn't sign either as they botched the paper work and left it too late to rectify.

Their forum went into meltdown last night.

For example:
Yesterday was rather special for several wrong reasons.

I think Venky's cannot Kean it up any worse and you have got to hand it to them- they have brilliant out performed even their numbskulled muddle noddled raja plated Rolls Royce of incompetent ineptitude.

I am in awe

I really didn't think it was possible for chickens to be so chicken kean thick.
:lol:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:21 am

Really ? Is that true ? .... they lined up 2 recruits & then fckd up the admin ?

Wow.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:29 pm

DJ Campbell looking almost as a big a bell end as Odemwingie.

Goes to Hull for talks. Tells Mrs Doubtfire he's just off out for a bit of lunch and beggars off up to Ewood. Thanks to the organisation that is Venkys, he's now got 4 months of bench warming to look forward to :lol:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm

^ nah, according to 5Live he will be signing fer'tRovers next week under the Emergency Loans procedure.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:36 pm

clapton is god wrote:^ nah, according to 5Live he will be signing fer'tRovers next week under the Emergency Loans procedure.
what triggers the emergency loans procedure?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:37 pm

thebish wrote:
clapton is god wrote:^ nah, according to 5Live he will be signing fer'tRovers next week under the Emergency Loans procedure.
It is something along the lines of having less than 18 fit first team players, with 1 being able to play in each position on the pitch (in a traditional 442 system)

So if all our Centre backs were injured domed then we could apply for an emergency loan of a centre back.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:56 am

thebish wrote:
Its misleading. As far as I know the only thing that triggers it is the club wanting a loan......

Dougie is for example in the BN talking about the possibility of a further loan coming in once that window opens.

Hardly an emergency.........

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:20 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:
Its misleading. As far as I know the only thing that triggers it is the club wanting a loan......

Dougie is for example in the BN talking about the possibility of a further loan coming in once that window opens.

so - basically - what is meant is that they will be signing him on loan under the NORMAL procedure?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 pm

thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:

so - basically - what is meant is that they will be signing him on loan under the NORMAL procedure?
Yep, and for some unknown reason is called an emergency loan!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 pm

The short-term, up to three month loans are called 'emergency loans'. Presumably because they aren't likely to be part of any long-term plan, although 'emergency' sounds a bit alarmist.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Prufrock wrote:The short-term, up to three month loans are called 'emergency loans'. Presumably because they aren't likely to be part of any long-term plan, although 'emergency' sounds a bit alarmist.
so - is De Ridder an emergency loan?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm not sure if they are still called 'emergency loans' when they occur inside the actual transfer window.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:52 am

Prufrock wrote:The short-term, up to three month loans are called 'emergency loans'. Presumably because they aren't likely to be part of any long-term plan, although 'emergency' sounds a bit alarmist.
I don't think the chicken farmers at Blackburrrn have ever heard of the "long-term plan" concept.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 pm

leading at the Emirates with 15 mins left ! looks like it could be another trophieless season for Arsenal.........again
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:34 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:leading at the Emirates with 15 mins left ! looks like it could be another trophieless season for Arsenal.........again
There's still the Sampions Ligue...

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:19 pm

They've signed Rekic from City, too..

Good signing.

Interestingly... Appleton was told by Venky's when he was initially approached in pretty much these words: "Get the team promoted and you're a millionaire."

In think he will.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:33 pm

boltonboris wrote:They've signed Rekic from City, too..

Good signing.

Interestingly... Appleton was told by Venky's when he was initially approached in pretty much these words: "Get the team promoted and you're a millionaire."

In think he will.
If they keep Rhodes firing on all cylinders I think they will go up aswell.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Good signing.

In think he will.
Possibly, yet at Blackpool their fans weren't keen and he picked up a lot of draws with the overwhelming opinion being he was a bit negative and fitness obsessed.

Thing I still can't get past with Blackburn is when they sacked Kean they were 3rd!

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:39 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:

Good signing.

In think he will.
Possibly, yet at Blackpool their fans weren't keen and he picked up a lot of draws with the overwhelming opinion being he was a bit negative and fitness obsessed.

Thing I still can't get past with Blackburn is when they sacked Kean they were 3rd!
Seems to be the vogue with youngster managers these days.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:leading at the Emirates with 15 mins left ! looks like it could be another trophieless season for Arsenal.........again
There's still the Sampions Ligue...
Do not be silly Bayern reached the final of the Champions league last year and apart from Spains big 2, are the best team in the world without a doubt. they would beat any English team over 2 legs easy.